• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 13 Pro RMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Going to be parting my sled next week, 13 Pro RMK 162 Retro Snowcheck. Has 280-290 miles on it now, may take it out once more before it comes apart. Depends on if someone wants something bad enough, I can tear into it asap. Not going to be giving anything away, I need to get as much out of this mess as I can, but it is an opportunity for people to get some unique/hard to find parts.
Chris

People, I am tired of typing this over and over, so here it is once. I am parting the sled because it is worth more in parts than whole. I am not willing to sell it whole unless someone wants to give me $15K for it. THere is nothing wrong with it. I am parting it to get the most I can from my $12,300 investment.

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Console with switches and throttle block pending payment to S-D89.
Dibs on front end/chassis parts/bulkhead to Seth, we will have a complete list of sold parts Sat morning.
It looks like this will be torn down this weekend, so parts are available as soon as I get her out of the trailer and thaw her out! :)

036.jpg

Last edited:

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
PM Sent, Looks like the FLY Next level bars? What did you think of them over the Pro Tapers? Thanks, Craig

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Ok, here is the deal. Seth backed out and doesn't need anything now. A few things have been claimed but nothing paid. Until things are paid, I am not tearing into this thing. I will work through the pile of PMs that I have, it will take a while.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
PM Sent, Looks like the FLY Next level bars? What did you think of them over the Pro Tapers? Thanks, Craig

Better in that that are lower and I am short, but worse as far as they are a flatter bend. I have funky wrists and need an adjustable upper bar.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Here is the deal, let's make this easy. If you are interested in something, look up the price on Babbitts and figure 2/3-3/4 the price of new. (Roughly.) Like I said, I am not giving stuff away, these are like new parts with under 300 miles on them. If you are looking for screaming deals, this isn't the place. If you need to buy, say an A-arm brand new for $250 from the dealer and want to save $75 bucks with me, that is where you will get a deal. Plus it is here, in stock, and ships almost immediately, I ship daily for my Ebay business. This sled will go to Ebay, and I will get what I am asking for these parts, I just thought I would try to save some fees and help out some SW-ers.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Nosepan, throttle block, and console are sold and paid. Sled is coming apart now, paid items will ship Monday, as I get parts off they will be going to Ebay. Thanks.
Chris

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
QD belt pending to Geezer, skis sold, spare belts sold, tunnel and goggle bags sold, bumper sold, boards sold, scratchers sold.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Sled is completely broken down to tunnel/bulkhead/braces and quickdrive backing plate. Everyone who has asked me about the tunnel, could you hit me up again? I have 50-75 PMs on this sled and I cannot keep anything straight/find what people were looking for.
Chris

048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features