• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Palin

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
She may be good lookin' but she didn't get to where she is with that. She is one smart cookie and thinks the way most of us do. She is the real deal.

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
This is the only time I've ever put a bumper sticker on my rig in support of anyone.

Go Sarah Go!!

I'm even wearing a T-shirt with her on it right now... yep, I'm a fan.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

H
Feb 26, 2008
Anchorage
Ladies and Gents,
Palin and McCain are the real deal. So much so that for the very first time I really care about who is going to be my next Commander in Chief. Just let it be known that if Mr. "O" is elected, you can put away at the 2-strokes and toss all your rights to buy firearms with it.
Sure he says he's going to end the war in Iraq, fine, bring me home so I can do some riding, but all of the men before him have said the were going to do something similar.
Enjoy your freedoms while they last! GO McCAIN/PALIN!!!!:beer;

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
She may be good lookin' but she didn't get to where she is with that. She is one smart cookie and thinks the way most of us do. She is the real deal.

I agree, I also posted one up in the "land use" area a few weeks ago. I have had good and bad responses to it....
I just got done with my time in the military (retired) and as far as voting for a new Commander & Chief...since we are still at war, I would have to go with someone who has at least been in the military.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
I agree, I also posted one up in the "land use" area a few weeks ago. I have had good and bad responses to it....
I just got done with my time in the military (retired) and as far as voting for a new Commander & Chief...since we are still at war, I would have to go with someone who has at least been in the military.

Ditto, being a retired Marine and Iraq Vet, I think we need that experience in office. All the hard work we have done so far and lives lost over there will just be waisted if we turn a blind eye like Obama wants to do, just let the bastards over there get a break and see what happens.

But also working in the oilfields my job could get harder if the Dems get there way! Palin has big oil experience so its a win win in my book

A
Mar 13, 2008
anchorage
Palin!

I really hope mcCain-Palin win, it's scary to think of a possible president (Obama)with the ties he has with bad people across the world~just separated from the military and an iraq vet~ I really don't think u should have the opportunity to be president in our country if you didn't serve in our military! Lets hope the Bradley Effect takes place because all polls-even conservative polls show obama ahead~I'm buying guns and snowmachines and heading 4 my partners cabin in Eureka to live if Obama wins!

Not familiar with bradley effect....check it out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
I think the poll numbers are Total BS , It's one thing to say something on the phone to a pollster , but it's when you get in the voting booth that actually matters , I'm just worried about Acorn and the voter fraud they seem to be preparing . I guess we'll know soon enough .

PALINFORPRESIDENT.jpg

justsaynobo.jpg

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
Obama is the one with no experience in office for like 100 something weeks... I surely hope the voters wake up and see the forest for the trees... Obama just gives me bad vibes on many levels, seems as "slick willie" as both Clintons put together. IMO

G
Dec 1, 2007
Girdwood, Alaska
Not a fan of Palin's economic policys, some are half baked at best. AGIA, energy rebate, Mat Made, and our state budget make zero sense.

She is just another big spender that talks out both sides of her mouth.

I hate the fact I have to vote for McCain the Dunce, but I will take a dunce over a marxist.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
What makes me upset is the only thing Obama is good at is speaking. I think the economy will be down for a while no matter who is in office; however, is Obama gets elected there will be another Great Deprecion.

Palin, yea she is hot and yea she is damn good speaker, but to be honest, There had to be someone with more experience that McCain could have picked, but she has gain him some votes IMO. I think it is goin to be a very tight race and I will be there to Vote for McCain, but I affraid that Obama will just barely win. Time to tighten up fokes, its goin to be a long and rough road ahead of us.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
She holds the highest elected position in your state. Isn't that experience enough??

Oh it is experenice, but I dont think it is any experience to run a country. Dont get me wrong, I do like her. I just wish McCain could have gotten someone like Colin Powell. No that would make one hell of a VP or even a President.

Premium Features