• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Palin

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
What makes Obama any more experienced to run a country? His smooth talking is the only thing that's gotten him this far. He conforms to what people want to hear. If somebody he knows does something wrong he disowns them and he flip flops around on everything he says. I just don't see how people can't see right through this guy. Beats me. :confused:

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
What makes Obama any more experienced to run a country? His smooth talking is the only thing that's gotten him this far. He conforms to what people want to hear. If somebody he knows does something wrong he disowns them and he flip flops around on everything he says. I just don't see how people can't see right through this guy. Beats me. :confused:

Dont get me wrong, I dont think he has enough experience either. I dont care if he had 30 yrs has a sentor and has been a VP before I still wouldnt vote for him.

I also have no idea why people thing he is so great.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Dont get me wrong, I dont think he has enough experience either. I dont care if he had 30 yrs has a sentor and has been a VP before I still wouldnt vote for him.

I also have no idea why people thing he is so great.

'cause, he wants CHANGE! :rolleyes:

which, yes, yes, some change is nice but......................................

Last edited:
D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
Change for the better or for the worse? People think any change will be good but most of the change he wants to do is not the kind of change I think is for the better.

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
It was over before it ever begun. The incumbent party -republicans - have only once been successful winning an election during tough economic times. With bailouts, increased unemployment...obama will surely win.

That in mind...to offset the power of the tree hugging, forest closing democrats, we have to get more republicans in the senate and the house of congress or the democrats will be able to do whatever they want.

save our right to ride ....VOTE REPUBLICAN

H
Feb 26, 2008
Anchorage
Well, it's getting down to crunch time and the votes will soon be in. We'll all have to live with whomever is chosen. The only thing that matters after that is everyone's involvement. Joining groups to make them larger so we can get our reps in the house to listen to what we want, will be the only way we will really be heard. Guess what, that takes money. Obama wants to give 95%of the US a tax break... Good Idea (NOT) where is the extra money coming from? Don't even get me started on all of the military members who will have given their lives for nothing over here when "O" pulls us out and the terrorists move right back in.:mad:

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Well, it's getting down to crunch time and the votes will soon be in. We'll all have to live with whomever is chosen. The only thing that matters after that is everyone's involvement. Joining groups to make them larger so we can get our reps in the house to listen to what we want, will be the only way we will really be heard. Guess what, that takes money. Obama wants to give 95%of the US a tax break... Good Idea (NOT) where is the extra money coming from? Don't even get me started on all of the military members who will have given their lives for nothing over here when "O" pulls us out and the terrorists move right back in.:mad:

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y :beer;

But try getting everyone who thinks Alaska is and island off Hawaii to see the big picture.......too many FOLLOWERS and Morons in this country.

Premium Features