• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama, kickin' dirt in soldiers' faces.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
You ability of deduction is astonishing..... Kind of reminds me of the peat and repeat joke.... lol

He won't save the world... but he might, just maybe, make the US a little better...

cough cough bull chit cough cough

Dunno how many times you got dropped on your abnormaly small head growing up but it made your judgement and view of reality so F-ed up you wouldn't know a good thing if it reached out, punched you in nose and then slapped you 5 or 6 times.

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
You know, the American Legion didn't care that much, maybe you guys should get over it...

Dont know which Amercian Legion you are refer too.... but here in america.. both the american legion and the VFW clubs are having a fit over this little fiasco..

I have an idea ruffryder.... just give up and move to D.C. with your buddy

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
Is this were I buy my tinfoil hat? Is there a buy 1 get 3 free sale going on too?? :p

You guys are the reason republicans will lose again next election..

Oh well...:beer;

he he... You guys even think he is the one that stumbled the inauguration speech too.... I think the libs gave you guys some of their kool-ade... it must taste like Coors... lol

the ever faithful Hegelian dialectic!:rolleyes::)

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Hey Ruffy, go find an American Legion Hall, and report back how they really felt. :)

We have yet to see how things are going to turn out under the new leadership. But, something tells me, things aren't going so good in the oval office. "man this is tougher than it looked".

Hey Ruffy, you losing any riding area, thanks to our new Democrat leadership? Surely out of 160 new bills, you lost something.

M

MPS

I posted this a bit ago, but glad to see someone posted this thread again....he is a real POS....and no, whoever said there are two sides to the story....I could give a rats a$$ about his side of the story. No president has missed this tradition in 56 years since this has started...f**k him! To me he might as well have spit on those medal of honor recipients! They are the very men that gave him the opportunity to be President....f**k him. What I would give to be in a room with him and no consequences!

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129602

A
Nov 5, 2008
Freedom is not free.It's paid for by the sacrifice of heroes and patriots.They should come first.Not some douchebag that pretends to be a hero on screen.
But hey if it wasn't for the celebs and the fact "most" Americans are sheep who can no longer think for themselves he would have never been elected so hey,go home with the ones who brought you!

J
Dec 6, 2002
philipsburg mt
I posted this a bit ago, but glad to see someone posted this thread again....he is a real POS....and no, whoever said there are two sides to the story....I could give a rats a$$ about his side of the story. No president has missed this tradition in 56 years since this has started...f**k him! To me he might as well have spit on those medal of honor recipients! They are the very men that gave him the opportunity to be President....f**k him. What I would give to be in a room with him and no consequences!

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129602

consequences our not he is not my president he is a con

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
cough cough bull chit cough cough

Dunno how many times you got dropped on your abnormaly small head growing up but it made your judgement and view of reality so F-ed up you wouldn't know a good thing if it reached out, punched you in nose and then slapped you 5 or 6 times.

You calling bs on the fact that obama hasn't made the us better in like less then a month?? Wow, so what did you think of bush after less then a month of being in office?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Hey Ruffy, you losing any riding area, thanks to our new Democrat leadership? Surely out of 160 new bills, you lost something.

From Obama... no... but due to democratic leadership of the house and senate... haven't gotten a saws message yet.....

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
So Obama gets no credit for the commander in chiefs ball?? You guys know it was open to military only?....

Seems like if he wanted to snub the military, that this was an interesting way to do it...

Do I think he should have gone to the other one, yah, but to go out and call it a huge snub, kicking dirt in soldiers faces...

Again, Biden was there as his representative...

Tell you what, I am sure Obama will be at the next ball in 4 yrs..... :devil: :p

B
Nov 21, 2005
9 Mile Falls, WA
So Obama gets no credit for the commander in chiefs ball?? You guys know it was open to military only?....

Seems like if he wanted to snub the military, that this was an interesting way to do it...

Do I think he should have gone to the other one, yah, but to go out and call it a huge snub, kicking dirt in soldiers faces...

Again, Biden was there as his representative...

Tell you what, I am sure Obama will be at the next ball in 4 yrs..... :devil: :p

You obviously have no understanding of the military. It is a huge snub to break 56 years of tradition to go kiss celebrity arse instead of honoring the recipients of the highest award the military has to offer. Do you even know what it takes to win a medal of honor? Biden's a duesch, it would have been better if no one attended.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
You obviously have no understanding of the military. It is a huge snub to break 56 years of tradition to go kiss celebrity arse instead of honoring the recipients of the highest award the military has to offer. Do you even know what it takes to win a medal of honor? Biden's a duesch, it would have been better if no one attended.

Honoring the past military is what helps remind the current and future soldiers that freedom only comes with sacrifice and giving your life to this cause for others is what they do and should be remembered. The one's that live should be honored as well, he should have gone.

He is our president and up until now I was going to give him a chance to succeed or hang with his own rope, but this disrespect to the one's that give us the freedom we enjoy makes me less accepting.

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
Let's be honest, Biden was not elected, he is a puppet.

These parties cost tax payers nearly 100 million. He could have at least stopped for a margarita.

He can't fix our issues in a month, but he should at least be responsible enough not to flush 100's of billions, that would be change.

Last edited:
P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
You calling bs on the fact that obama hasn't made the us better in like less then a month?? Wow, so what did you think of bush after less then a month of being in office?

What has the Great Obamba done in this first month in office? I am really curious what it is besides spending money.

C
Nov 27, 2007
CDA
let's be honest, biden was not elected, he is a puppet.

These parties cost tax payers nearly 100 million. He could have at least stopped for a margarita.

He can't fix our issues in a month, but he should at least be responsible enough not to flush 100's of billions, that would be change.

bingo

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID

Yea I am, unless you call trying to appoint people to US Fed. GOV offices that can't even pay their taxes, try to get a rediculously big stimulus package approve making us better. :rolleyes:
Honestly the way that he wants to push the country and the economy is scary to say the least . Especially if you have studied anything about economics.
I think Obama has the biggest chance of being impeached of any pres. we have seen. He has to much of this attitude that I won so I can do whatever the hell I want. Funny thing is it doesn't work that way.

Premium Features