• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Turny thread for ghetto members.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Looking like the AK section has been given the poison pill......................:(:(:(:(:(

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
hmmmm seems i lost a rescent post that you thanked, I can't look at what ever it is Mikey. I sure haven't posted anything worthy of a delete :confused:

Reactions: AKSNOWRIDER

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
this place will never be the same after tonite..what a shame..and what a ghost town this will be....

Dec 6, 2007
Palmer
Not Right!!!

It's bad enough I had to sell my sleds and gear when the Military sent me to a country that doesn't even know what a snowmachine is let alone ever sees temps below 70 but then I get kicked in the nuts by SnoWest to top it off! This was where I got my fix and kept up on all action I'm missing since It will be three years before I get back. Way to go!!! Just remember guys, it's all about making a buck.

Be sure to post it for the guys that are outside when one of the kick @ss AKer's creates a new site like the fellow who was tired of Craigslist and created Alaskaslist!!

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
hmmmm seems i lost a rescent post that you thanked, I can't look at what ever it is Mikey. I sure haven't posted anything worthy of a delete :confused:

hmm that was weird, i guess that's a never mind, musta been a glitch in the system :rolleyes:

T
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River AK
Did you guys notice that if you click post a reply, that it will show all those "hidden" posts. Just some kind of glich maybe, theyll probably change that when they realize it.

Edit: Well that didnt last very long!!

Last edited:
Premium Features