• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Turny thread for ghetto members.

P
Mar 22, 2008
Yeah this really sucks. SnoWest use to be great in finding updates for riding areas all over AK (thanks to all you riders) and now we are getting screwed over. Hopefully, SnoWest realizes it went a little too far and returns it back to the way it was...otherwise, anyone know any other good sites?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Yeah this really sucks. SnoWest use to be great in finding updates for riding areas all over AK (thanks to all you riders) and now we are getting screwed over. Hopefully, SnoWest realizes it went a little too far and returns it back to the way it was...otherwise, anyone know any other good sites?

lots are going to a site with country in it..and when they arnt there they go back to being rebels.....so all you have to do is figure it our its all there..these letters mis spelBled wilCl give you the words..ok alRl

Dec 6, 2007
Palmer
???

WOW, if this all was a good idea why do all the moderaters have to be so quick to delete all the negative posts. And why delete posts advertising a website?? Never saw them delete post directing you to youtube!

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
WoW that was NOT the way to do to encourage members to join-up, HCS had the same issues years ago and the vast majority joined, I did. But they weren't so imperialistic about it...I know the problem...:israel::israel::israel::kev::kev:

T

Trace

Feb 17, 2009
Palmer Alaska
WOW

Seems the $ are going to keep lots of riders from posting and showing the conditions and those sweet deep pow tracks. So am I really going to get what I'm looking for by PONY-N-UP? just my 02

M
Nov 11, 2008
Alaska
I can't even look at the "Turny conditions" thread I started, thats a surefire way to make people not want to pay. I understand snowests standpoint on the matter, but I think the forum will loose the very substance of what makes snowest good and unique by doing this.

Whahhh

Last edited:
R
Jan 29, 2010
got my sled out today

we went out to day, the snow was tits deep every where it was wet heavy snow it didnt get to tracked up today peolpe could'nt really get anywhere so theres alot of fresh still.

got my sled out it ended up being the connection to my cdi!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
we went out to day, the snow was tits deep every where it was wet heavy snow it didnt get to tracked up today peolpe could'nt really get anywhere so theres alot of fresh still.

got my sled out it ended up being the connection to my cdi!

glad you got it out..was worried it might disappear under all the snow till spring....:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features