• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New post for PP

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
PP you ought to try an negotiate a better deal with Christopher so you can be a "premium"

Yo have to think like Dizz.....

Yes Sir Mr. (insert vendor here) without me using your (insert product or service) you are losing millions is revenue. I have direct access to thousands of members on BCR and SW and it would be silly to lose all that business by making me pay for (insert product or service).

Look at all the free crap Dizzle's representing this year...:first:

Ok,got I tunes loaded and now Emma got my work albums downloaded. **** in awesome! Even automatically corrects spelling! Picture clarity is incredible, this will be awesome for in the home.

he could come fix my old sled......the poo's run fine!

We (the royal we) got the carbs opened up and got some tuning to finish up on the doo

going to see if I can locate those jets today

feels like a big psych......with the early season storms...now this dry spell

I just got off the phone with one of the guys I work with. They set a rehash appt with one of the appts I couldn't close the other day. LMFAO! I told him he was the man if he was able to go in behind me and close it. I honestly wish him the best of luck! I would get 20% of whatever the comission is.

so bushy what the plan...seth's only riding sunday..we gonna rally saturday?

Need some fresh up there. If the snow maker kicks in gear I'll ride Sat and Sun. Sposed to snow Friday and Sat, so we'll see. Could spend Sat night up in Walden.

changed my jets to 500's

shimmed up the needle 2 hairs

right at 6500 rpms ish the engine light flickered..but no more beep beep?

Still

WTF???

may have to take it in and hook to puter for solution?

Premium Features

Back