• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New m-series vent kit Mo-Flow

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
New vent kits Mo-Flow Ventilation

Here are some new vents we are making. We will be carring vents for all makes of snowmobiles. We Have several different vents for the Arctic Cat M-series sleds. We have sidevents for $90 a pair and they come with Frogzskin prefilter material on the clutch side. Some of our other vents are the Gauge vents $45, Front Intake vents for aftermarket air intakes $45 and $50 w/frogzskin prefilter material. Hood vents are $100 for the 3 piece kit or $65 just for the large center hood vent. The frames are cut out by a cnc router and all holes are predrilled for an easy installation. They are made of 1/8in ABS plastic that can take some of the worst abuse. All vents come with black rivets, paper template, and detailed instructions.

Picture 1.jpg Picture 2.jpg New front vent pic full.jpg Hood vent close up.jpg hood vent top.jpg Clutch colors sign.jpg

Last edited:
S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
No, Im not that lucky. I guess I forgot to list prices for the other vents.
Clutch vent each $15
Gauge vents pair $45
Front intake vents pair $45
Sidevents pair $90
3pc hood vent $100

Last edited:
S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
Hurry up and get free shipping. I have some new Hood vents that will be available after the 15th. One large hood vent and two smaller one for the front sides of the hood. We have most colors of mesh in stock.

M sidevent black.jpg M sidevent white 1.jpg

Last edited:
B
Aug 28, 2008
Cool. I want some but I dont know what combo to go with. I bought Jason Borups turbo m8. It has the boondocker intercooler. What would you suggest? He had a diamond s hood but I couldn't afford it....tanks...bill

Premium Features