• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New install - won't run above 6500 rpm

Like I said you can run it with out the box but only small small burps.
I hope to meet up with Ken in Cooke tomorrow. I assume he will be able to figure it right away. If not, I will disconnect the box. If that doesn't work I will have to try to sweet talk my buddy into borrowing his stock fuel pump assembly.

Thanks for all the help!

Hey big hair can I have my ccu back some day and no you can not have the fuel pump with out the rest of the sled and the other engine and the pile of parts on the shelf....hmm sounds alot like you may be needing these engines soon. Come and get it....The whole caboodle dude!
May the turbo god watch over you little buddy!

Good call on going to hook up with ken

After reading the post sounds like fuel controller. I kind of like what he told you about unhooking it but ya be very careful if you do that. what normally happens is really good off bottom and falls on it face on top. due to lack of fuel. good luck let me know if he can help you get it fixed.

Thanks Kevin

Ken got me fixed right up. The program was written wrong and giving it boost fuel too soon. He reflashed it and problem solved. Sled ran great after that. Ken was awesome to deal with. He was always patient with me and never seemed irritated by all my questions, even when he was trying to tune his own sled. Rode the rest of day with him and three of his buddies. He helped me the whole time to understand the different modes and when to change what. I still don't completely have my head wrapped around all the settings on the box, but with a little more time and experimentation I think I will have it.

I have to give props to Chet for breaking his steering post and riding the sled the whole way out from past Round Lake without being able to steer.

Thanks to Ken, Chet, Tim, and Scott. Besides getting rained on it, it was a great day.

Premium Features

Back