• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New format blows

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
It’s really hard to navigate the new forum. It takes twice as many clicks to get somewhere and it’s not friendly at all. And I can’t chat

It’s really hard to navigate the new forum. It takes twice as many clicks to get somewhere and it’s not friendly at all. And I can’t chat
But we haven't changed the structure?
Not since last Fall?

The navigation structure should be the same as it has been for the last year or two.?

GOT SOME INSIGHT ON THE BUG!

The submit button error is not something I can fix, they (xenforo corporate) list it as a bug that was fixed in add-on version 2.4.5.

However, SnoWest is already running 2.4.5 and the bug still exists.

For now, in the settings I have disabled the submit button option - and it now works 100% of the time with the "return" key.

GOT SOME INSIGHT ON THE BUG!

The submit button error is not something I can fix, they (xenforo corporate) list it as a bug that was fixed in add-on version 2.4.5.

However, SnoWest is already running 2.4.5 and the bug still exists.

For now, in the settings I have disabled the submit button option - and it now works 100% of the time with the "return" key.

Return button no workie on iPhone and iPad. Can’t communicate to snowmo chat buddies

To post my message I had to click on the chat icon and go to a page that only displayed the chat string. Once I was there the return button worked. On any other page with the chat box at the top it wouldn't work. I'm in the APP on a Samsung S23.

To post my message I had to click on the chat icon and go to a page that only displayed the chat string. Once I was there the return button worked. On any other page with the chat box at the top it wouldn't work. I'm in the APP on a Samsung S23.
There is a BUG of some manner in this latest updated ChatBox Code.
And I think in the end we are just going to have to suck it up for a short while till they release some manner of update again to address these issues.

I only get on from my phone, but it seems almost the same as before, just a little different theme. I don't use the chat though so can't help there.

I only get on from my phone, but it seems almost the same as before, just a little different theme. I don't use the chat though so can't help there.
For better or for worse, Only a very small number of our members use the Chat.
Have never really been able to figure this out.

Premium Features

Back