• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW!CoBe motorsports/Fastrax IQ RMK front bumper/body conversion

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
The crew at CoBe motorsports have been burning the midnight oil and here is one of the results.
A sleek, light, great looking front bumper/skidplate combo that bolts right on to all the '09 IQ RMK's.
Fabricated from 4130 chromoly tubing , precision jig built and Tig welded for guaranteed repeatable accuracy. powdercoated in white, red, or black with lots of optional colors available special order.

Skid plate is powdercoated aluminum with a carbon fiber option in the near future.

Guys, this product is designed and built by a team of sledders who just happen to design and build race car chassis' for their day jobs. The fit and finish is impeccable, styling is sweet and the price is right!

This bumper is being sold exclusively through Fastrax motorsports and we are currently taking names and phone numbers to get on the list for guaranteed end of october delivery as long as we have you down before october 20th. (guarantee may not apply to some custom colors...we'll let you know when you order)

We are also offering a body work conversion for the '08 Dragon/RMK's that will allow this bumper to bolt right up to your '08!

Pricing is as follows: powdercoated bumper/skidplate(standard color) $349.99
bumper/skidplate/body conversion package deal $625.00
You save $113.00!!
custom powdercoat add $35.00

The first batch is almost gone and a second batch is already in process for later delivery to meet the demand.

If any one has questions feel free to contact me at the shop--253-848-0908
or via my shop e-mail---tricksleds@hotmail.com

please do not PM me as I don't get to hang out here often enough to give you timely responses! ( I guess thats life in a busy shop)!

Thanks to everyone for the huge initial response!

curt

Last edited:

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
that is one sharp looking front bumper.. :D..

my question is can i get some of that gold heat tape?.. pm some pricing.. :D

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
that is one sharp looking front bumper.. :D..

my question is can i get some of that gold heat tape?.. pm some pricing.. :D

Yeah, that tape is more of that cool race car stuff! I'll get back with pricing on it.

keep an eye on our site for more killer components from the CoBe/FTX crew....some of you will see a couple secret prototypes at the Puyallup snow show this weekend...shhhhhhhhh!

curt

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Hey Curt:

I'm down for an 08 in Black. I'll come over sometime after you get settled from the show. Let me know. Have a good one. EW

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Just ordered me an 09 front end conversion for my 05 rmk 900...THANKS CURT!!!

If anyone is looking to get this kit..better start getting them on order through Curt..he cant keep them in stock they are selling so fast..

if you pre-order one, he can get you one in about 10days...

Outstanding guy to deal with..

Premium Features