• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boondocker Pump Gas turbo kits Spring check program

Thread Rating
2.00 star(s)

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Justin, dad's 08 d8 is running good, broke the primary clutch spring, other than that it is kicking butt (600 miles so far this season on setup). Just got an 09 d8 1 month ago, shoot some #'s to me for mine. Really hard to ride stock when you get off a turbo sled, I've been ruined for sure! Trying to talk others into letting me install more, tell me about the group buy deal. Thanks again for the top notch service!

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
Thanks for that PDF file. Anytime you can get this way let me know! Dirt play included! How much more do I owe you on a muffler?

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Pump gas turbo

Hey, just so you all are aware. 09 Polaris 800 dragon pump gas turbo is not nessecarily pump gas safe at 1000 ft or less. We had an issue and had to add a section in the waste gate piping/exhaust to allow it to open all the way and re-adjust the waste gate controller to remove some of the pre-load on the gate linkage to allow the gate to operate at less than 5 lbs of boost. Before we were running over 8 lbs on the lowest setting. I am aware boondocker is working on this issue as we speak. Don't let this scare you, boondocker has the best kit for the home/garage mechanic to install. They also have a wicked control box. Just make sure you know the facts before you buy. We had a moment of disappointment before the solution was found.

Speaking from experience. Turbo nytro, turbo dragon, super mod RMK edge.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
I understand on the sea level guys I have always told everyone to mix some AV or race in.

But this year BD on the spring checks have a brand new electronic controlled boost system that will let everyone run low boost I can’t give all the details on this system but it will come in the spring check kits and will be a huge advantage allot of things this unit will now be able to do. Also as always you will be able to update the old systems to the new technology.

Also BD has been working with the M1000's and has a pump gas kit for it as well.

Last edited:
L
Dec 11, 2007
How much for 08 d7 or an 09 d8? Are they the same kit or how different are they? How much more horsepower with the intercooler and how much boost on pump or av gas at 8000-11000 feet?
Thanks

H
Nov 9, 2008
M8 hcr

Wondering about price for 09 M8 HCR. Interested in a complete kit with clutching and eveything. Are they safe at 600 feet as well as elevation?

Premium Features