• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Billet Dual Throttle Kit. PICTURES

Darin,
2 or 3 years with the first design:D and I just had to replace my first grip heater:eek:

I would be more than happy to be a test dummy for the new design:D:D Thanks for a great product :beer;:beer;

"...... Pretty bold statement. Kind of like if the Giants predicted a Super Bowl win. Would make the Pats want to beat them even more.

Still lots of time until next season for other guys to work on their products so that it will compete with yours, which as you said "is just a MUCH better unit". QUOTE]

I'm glad you caught that.
One throttle company in particular (I won't name them publically like this) puts out a decent enough product that it can and does stand on it's own,
but the owners publically bash the rest and go way further than what is considdered acceptable in a business setting. Even the other throttle MFGs have commented about their act at the sled shows.
I want them to see this and be mad.

The fact is that I'm not going after the cheep parts market at all. Look at the price of my extended throttle cables as opposed to the Powermadd cable extension.
Care to guess how many thousands of those I've sold this season. My cables are the best I've seen.
I want the guys who buy $10,000 sleds, use Snap-On tools, probably drive a big deisel pick-up, and expect their parts to be the best available or they wouldn't buy them.
A LOT of snowmobillers fit this description.

True.
They can improve their designs and they might.
I actually hope they do.
When it comes down to it, the most innovative throttle out until this new model of mine is the Snowbunje.
I do like Rick and Dana over there quite a lot and they are friends of mine.
Rick did an awsome job in the design department of theirs.
It was the hardest for me to find things on that I can do better.

There is nothing wrong with building a better product and being proud of it.
Ever see a Cat commercial or sales rep that said they are almost as good as yamaha?
They all say that they are that much better.
If I didn't believe that mine was the absolute best available, I'd have kept re-designing until it was. Plain and simple.

Thanks for bringing that all up though because you do have some good points.

get 2 myself and know a few guys that would be in for atleast another 2.

Also, any pics or diagrams on how this thing will mount on the right? Would like something extremely clean for my mod.

Let me know when you are ready and I'll take care of you on a package deal since you are talking about 3 or 4.
There will also be an early release sale on the first production run on these.
Of course I'll be posting that up as well.

I don't remember what mod sled you ride. Let me know that and I'll post up some pictures.

Darin,
2 or 3 years with the first design:D and I just had to replace my first grip heater:eek:

I would be more than happy to be a test dummy for the new design:D:D Thanks for a great product :beer;:beer;

Actually, thank you.

2 or 3 years. That means that you didn't overtighten it.
For some reason they still eat hand warmers after a while when mounted over the grip.
I've seen it with all the brands that mount up that way.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Billet lever does look cool and I agree, always room for a quality product; but also for a low-end one. Good luck.

Premium Features

Back