• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Never to early to plan to ride Revelstoke

S
Jan 22, 2008
Southern, MN
Even though I just put the sled away for the summer - I have been thinking about next year. My riding partner and I have decided next year is the year we make the trip to Revelstoke. We have both been riding the mtns for years and consider ourselves very seasoned mtn riders - Our trips are low dramma with awesome riding, and without major problems for the most part..

We are looking for 2 guys that would like to throw in for a trip to Revelstoke next year to round out a group of 4. Tentativly we are looking at leaving MLPS area early evening on February 12 - arriving Revelstoke on the 14th, leaving after a good day of riding on the 19th and home on the 21. I would guess trip expneses (gas/lodging) to be about $850...

We want to make lodging reservations in the near future - so if you have talked about doing it - nows the time to commit - get it on your schedule - and make it happen.

If your interested in a trip like this - (and you both are experienced, low drama mtn riders with appropiate equipment) drop me a note and I can give you more details.

Premium Features