• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need to know

i got a question for you guys, i ride a polaris rmk 800 edge 2003 and i have a buddy that bought a artic cat m7 2006. he just has a aftermarket can and i have a slp single pipe with a can. his sled has a 153in track and mine has a 151, both tracks are 2inch lugs. i am wondering who you guys think will win up the hill.
thanks for responding. he claims he will beat me. we are both considerable riders and close to the same weight.

Last edited:
He'll beat you if that is the stock 151x2" track you have on your sled.

Put a comparable sled (paddle height) on and then I'd put money on the Polaris. Assuming you both are the same weight.

sled_guy

Agree with Sledguy,

Will depend on snow conditions and track. Put on the same track as he has and the Poo should win, if running right and clutched right.

It's all up to who's driving. Different people ride sleds completely different, as long as the sleds are in the same ballpark, which they are, it's totally dependant on driver and ability! Sled set-up also makes a huge difference.

Premium Features

Back