• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Riding Buddies/ A Good Place to Ride Out West

T
Mar 14, 2014
Wisconsin
I am 18 and currently in high school and planning on moving out west to live towards the end of summer. I am from Wisconsin and currently none of my friends snowmobile. I am looking for people that enjoy the sport as much as I do.
I need a city or town that is near the best riding you can find out west. I am looking for some riding buddies or even roommates. I will be new to mountain riding but I have ridden snowmobiles since I was 8. I plan on getting a job related to the snowmobile industry such as a mechanic/salesperson. I currently have a 2014 M8000 Sno Pro and will probably get a turbo this summer.
Thanks,
Trevor

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
PM Ouray what's his nut on here. He's 45 and would love to shack up and show you guys how to ride. He's apparently one of the best riders to ever grace the seat of a snowmobile and knows how to talk(I mean ride a snowmobile) He's from Colorado, currently looking for a paycheck and a unicorn.

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
If you guys head out to MT hit me up. There's always room for another in our group. I live in Lewistown right now and am 28. I am probably moving to West Yellowstone by Summer's end. I could show you almost any area in MT besides the North West corner, and that we could explore. :devil:

Reactions: 05900
If you guys head out to MT hit me up. There's always room for another in our group. I live in Lewistown right now and am 28. I am probably moving to West Yellowstone by Summer's end. I could show you almost any area in MT besides the North West corner, and that we could explore. :devil:

How is the riding around Lewiston? My math teacher is actually from there. If I ever get around there I will for sure hot you up. I'm always down to do some exploring.

L
May 15, 2009

What are you going to do in West Yellowstone?
Thought you liked Lewistown?

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Lewistown is a great little place but there is nothing here for anyone young or single unless you love the outdoors. Our riding around here is good but the best places near here are 2 to 2 and a half hours away. Makes for a good central location if you like riding somewhere different each day out. My most frequented places are, starting closest to Lewistown, include but are not limited to: The Big Snowies, South Fork - Little Belts, Kings Hill - Little Belts, Crazy Mountains, Lincoln, Gallatin Valley/Big Sky area, Cooke City and West Yellowstone.

Premium Features