• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

National Geo Alaska State Troopers @ Arctic Man!!!

D
Dec 4, 2007
The actual show is different from the one on the internet. It shows gallagher spinning upside down on the pole for a second, pretty awesome.

R
Apr 4, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
cops & beer

If Arctic Man is to survive they need to get rid of the beer tent and the cops. Just getting rid of the beer tent would eliminate most of the cops customers and their reason for being there. It gets worse every year, and not the riders or even the wild boys mind you, just the cops and the morons.

:beer; :)

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Unfortunately, if the beer tent dies... arctic man dies. In the beginning, arctic man was about small bets. Now its a huge lucrative event, its survival is based off of its bottom line, which is directly influenced by the beer tent...

Although it would be nice, it just isn't realistic to hope people won't be idiots @ Arctic man.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
i used to hate the troopers being there when i was under 21. but now that i grew up a bit and thought about it they are actually doing us better than doing us harm

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
I think one of the big problems with arctic man, is all the people that go down there just to party, and they dont even have a sled. I dont mind the part of having a beer tent, and some commercial efforts, just wish people would go to have a good time, and not just to get drunk and cause trouble. On another note, the "Alaska state trooper" show is pretty good, i'm actually watching it at the moment.

Premium Features