• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance New Product Release Part 2

?

buddy of mine had a muffler kind of like that and ran it for one season, it never did end up on his sled it worked more like a bong until the aluminum parts melted in it.

Confused about what you’re saying. He had it on his machine for a year but it never did end up on the machine, but it did work like a bong until the aluminum parts melted.

I agree with on the fact that if someone makes something that is kind of like another think it often times it does not work the same. Looks can be deceiving.

It was a joke for E-Zmoke 4:20 No parts were fabbed up and tested, sorry about that.

Back to topic, It is good to see MTNTK marking a kit that has some innovation to it, I believe every one befits from innovations that hit there sector of power sports industry

Very well put together video, and a very nice looking setup. I like how clean it looks. It is always good to see some new products hit the snow. I am looking forward to trying my new bully dog programmer this year as well.

So what is the price on this kit? Is anyone trying one this year? Interested in how they're gonna work

The Best at any price?

Pricing will be available very soon. We will be releasing the full details of the kit with pricing shortly. You will not be disappointed!

Not bashing here, I thought your Aero Charger kit was awesome, so why is the BW better than the aero charger? And what is the price installed on a PRO (average) with the sled delivered to you

Thanks,

Wow have one installed ready to go under $5,500, that's impressive! If they work as good as they say that's a hard value to beat.

It does seem like a decent deal, but quite honestly I was expecting cheaper from talks with them prior to the release and the big "best regardless or price" campaign. Hopefully all the new stuff works out for everyone!

I just jumped into this thread (part 2) and read it all and have not followed the first thread. Soooooo, did I miss what kind of boost poundage we are talking here? And I assume we are talking stock injectors pushed to the duty cycle limit and no additional injectors in this kit? I don't see any mounted on the
BB

Well there is room for bigger boost...... because the turbo builder is changing some of the factory maps the stock injectors can be swapped out for bigger ones providing the impedance of the injectors is close.

He claims the best turbo kit available no matter what the price.....
But yet has no intercooler..
Not possible.
Show me one auto manufacturer with a turbocharged automobile, that does not have a intercooler after 1980.....
Past 5lbs boost in order to keep your charge temps within the parameters of what the factory ecu can compensate for you have to intercool.
So maybe he should say.
The best turbo kit available no matter what the price under 5lbs of boost
Intercool this kit, and make it $6500.00 and I am listening

We appreciate your constructive criticism and like the talk about our products.We have extremely high standards for our products and we require a rigorous burden of proving time on our products before releasing. We try to avoid making our customers do our testing and our failing of components and systems. So of course we are testing the upgrades (yes it is upgradeable). Bigger injectors for more boost along with intercooler and upgraded fuel map are already being tested. We will make the details available as soon as they are ready.as for the current system we have tested it thoroughly in extremely demanding temperatures and conditions with extremely high ambient air temperatures. In all conditions we were able to maintain control over detonation levels and drivability.Come and see us today at the Intermountain Snow Show in Salt Lake. We look forward to meeting and talking to all who can attend.

So your kit that is available now uses the stock injectors? And your are setting up maps for bigger injectors this coming season? Why didn't you start with bigger injector when you were developing this kit, they can’t cost much more then 180.00 for a set.

Last edited:
My last ride was a nytro with a low boost set up. It worked very well.
Had no intercooler or bigger injectors. It was very responsive & more than adequate for my type of riding. I'm looking for something on a similar level for my pro.

I think this will be a sweet set up in a sled that is nearly 200lbs lighter.
Going to see their guy in stony plain next week.
I'm not after big shoot rocket power, just a little extra to haul my *** around.

Premium Features

Back