• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Moving to Alaska

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Hey,

Moving to Palmer in the next few weeks. Hopin that some of you sledheads will show my bf and I the riding areas.:)

B
Nov 26, 2007
There is a few of us on here that will be glad to show you. If you wana ride turney this year ill show ya around.

BTW ANYONE NOTICE THE SNOW????? its almost in town!!

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Thanks everyone for the offers, greatly appreciated!
And MARV1...will definately supply :beer; for our new riding buddies:D

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
;)
can we get some info about you lady rev? im not even gonna ask what you ride! 144??

CATillak, I ride an 05 800 Rev with a 151. Nothin special done to it...YET..:face-icon-small-dis. Do you guys ride with any women? No offense to riding with a bunch a guys cause thats usually how it happens. But it would be nice to ride with some ladies once in awhile.
oh yeah how bout some Montana Apple Pie Andrew? It's "apple juice" with a lil kick to it:D

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
that would be just too wierd. Its hard enough just trying to figure out which "Jen" you guys are talking about, but with three here, it would be impossible!

3 Jen's on Revs...hmmm wierd indeed!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
yep two jens is enough to keep straight............and one of you needs to buy something other then a skidoo.......:D

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Yes she is, plus Drews wife's name is Jen. We already have four of them, we don't need a 5th.

It is a great name though, don't get me wrong ;)

;)

CATillak, I ride an 05 800 Rev with a 151. Nothin special done to it...YET..:face-icon-small-dis. Do you guys ride with any women? No offense to riding with a bunch a guys cause thats usually how it happens. But it would be nice to ride with some ladies once in awhile.
oh yeah how bout some Montana Apple Pie Andrew? It's "apple juice" with a lil kick to it:D

Hi, I live in Palmer and my name is not Jen:), so we can meet when you settle down here. I joined 4m late in a season last year so I have yet to meet most of members. We could probably put some girl (not girly) ride together if you are interested....

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
No my name is not Jen...that would be crazy if it was. I tend to go by the name of Kara:)
DASH,
Would be great to set up a ride with ya.

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Let It Snow!!!!!!

Hi, I live in Palmer and my name is not Jen:), so we can meet when you settle down here. I joined 4m late in a season last year so I have yet to meet most of members. We could probably put some girl (not girly) ride together if you are interested....

Hey Dash ~ we would love to do a "girl" ride. I did one a few years ago and it was a blast. Tried to organize one last year but didn't get much interest (except from boys that wanted to tag along) lol But I think we can pull it off this year :) Plus, the 4M ride is already getting some hype - so we have another opportunity to meet and ride with 4M members :D should be an awesome winter!!!!

Premium Features