• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Moving to Alaska

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
My wife isn't a 4m member, but she rides and would fur sure be interested in the ladies ride. I'll let her know about the girley ride!:p

She WILL be on a rev this year, but her names not Jen.

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
My wife isn't a 4m member, but she rides and would fur sure be interested in the ladies ride. I'll let her know about the girley ride!:p

She WILL be on a rev this year, but her names not Jen.

I'm liking all these people that ride Revs. I get alot of **** especially from my brothers, they ride Yamaha.
What is this 4m you all speak of? Is it an Alaskan thing?:p

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
I'm liking all these people that ride Revs. I get alot of **** especially from my brothers, they ride Yamaha.
What is this 4m you all speak of? Is it an Alaskan thing?:p

4m=forum=SnoWest Forum

4m ride just refers to a ride consisting of a bunch of people from here at the Snowest Forum(4m)

Welcome to AK!!(In a few weeks ;))

Hey Dash ~ we would love to do a "girl" ride. I did one a few years ago and it was a blast. Tried to organize one last year but didn't get much interest (except from boys that wanted to tag along) lol But I think we can pull it off this year :) Plus, the 4M ride is already getting some hype - so we have another opportunity to meet and ride with 4M members :D should be an awesome winter!!!!

I would like to participate in a "girl" ride, I hanged out with 5 of them at Arctic Man and they were lots of fun, lauging, getting stuck, gigling, racing, laughing....
I am looking forward to the snow, of course! I can even hike to it from our house now, it's 1 hour up hill from here!:D
Looking forward to meet 4m men and gals!

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Maybe somebody on here knows.....What all does one need or have to have in order to get their sleds into Canada? We are hauling the sleds up when we move and I haven't been able to find information on this. Any body know?

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Finally made it to Alaska! Have been here since last wednesday....amazing place. Can't wait to go sleddin :D

Premium Features