• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Montana Race Gas Group Buy in

I get mine from Addison oil in Helena. I think he has 112 Sunoco. Very nice guy. Dave Beagles 406-442-7703

$8.99 per gallon for his Sunoco 112 and he would knock it down to $8.90 per gallon for a pallet or 4 drums. That's $494.45 + 40 drum charge so $534.45 for a drum of fuel. You're right though, super nice guy.

I found Sunoco 110 in Ogden UT for $329 a barrel that is around 5.98 a Gallon but not sure how to get it up to MT. Plus a drum charge.

Anyone going through that area by chance that could help out???

If anyone knows of a cheaper place let me know.

Has anyone ran Renegade Racing Fuel? I have a line on it here that will be a very good deal and will possibly deliver to the Butte area for you guys that are east, they will also get it to anywhere in Idaho from Lewiston on up and out to Moses Lake, WA area.

Here is what I found on it:

Renegade 110
RON = 114
MON = 108
(r+m)/2 = 110
gravity = .718

Sunoco 110
RON = 115
MON = 105
(r+m)/2 = 110
gravity = .728

Just got off the phone with my Sunoco rep locally and he said that he will work on bulk barrel pricing for us as well.

Last edited:
On 8 drums or more, I could do under $400 per drum for Sunoco 110 + a drum deposit. My distributor already told me that I get the best dealer price break available. I ran Renegade in my 1150 and it seemed to be good fuel.

Last edited:
PUNISHER

I I talked to allot of Short track guys in my area and they said go with the Sunoco 110 or the Renagade

I got qouted $360 per barrel for the renagade in Billings MT and that is with the barrel fee not bad at all. Let us know your price as well in Butte.

I was also told that Turbo Blue has put out some bad fuel this last year as they lost a few motors on it and some guys stopped stocking it all together when I asked a few dealers if they still had it.

Anyone else find anything feel free to chime in.

The price I got that from in Billings was DRW Performance

406-373-5625

Billings

Last edited:
The renegade distrubitor here said that he would most likely be willing to deliver it from CDA, ID to Butte for you fellas. If we can get 10 barrels or more sold, it will be around 6.25/gal delivered. The Sunoco rep will work on pricing on Monday and get back to me. They won't deliver as far, but are most likely willing to set someone up for "Resale" ability @ cost+10%. Not sure what that is, but I'm waiting to find out.

I'll let everyone know for sure early next week.

I'm hoping to negotiate the Renegade down a tad closer to 6/gal delivered. $25 barel fee, so that isn't bad at all.

The Sunoco rep will work on pricing on Monday and get back to me. They won't deliver as far, but are most likely willing to set someone up for "Resale" ability @ cost+10%. Not sure what that is, but I'm waiting to find out.
QUOTE]

I am set up on the as a dealer on the cost + 10% with Mark and no, you can't get Sunoco any cheaper than what I had said. I asked Mark if I could get a better deal, since the snow hasn't even flown yet and I've already sold 20 drums. $375 per drum for bulk puchase and either drum swap or drum deposit. I just picked up ten drums today, so I know what the prices are and you need at least 10 drums to get that price. 1 or 2 drums at a time is still $400. I looked at Renegade in Post falls, and it's $7.50 per gallon.

Last edited:
Renegade 110 for $359 In GF

D&K motor sports out of Great Falls has Renegade for $359 a barrel...not sure if the barrel deposit is included in that.

interested in one Bbl.

I am also interested in a bbl. if someone needs another person for a group buy. Let me know, what the plan is?
Thanks
Jeremy

I can also bring fuel over to the Flathead Valley forum ride, if someone needs me to bring someone to bring it over.

Premium Features

Back