• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MNTTK 3’ cooler on KHAOS

mpn

Lifetime Membership
i currently ride a 19 SKS 155 for the additional cooler, do about 75% local riding (cut lines & pipelines) and 25% mountain, PRO’s ran Hot when the snow was marginal, have not had the problem with the SKS.

i want to Snow check a KHAOS 155 and was wondering if the MNTTK 3’ cooler would cool the KHAOS as good or better than the SKS does for local riding, wondering who has tried the MNTTK cooler on there PRO or KHAOS, thanks in advance

Depending on your desires you might be better of converting your SKS to Khaos geometry with rails/shocks. This way you retain your additonal cooling/wheels of your SKS but get the fun playful geometry of the Khaos without having to make a mess of your tunnel and adding coolers.

Depending on your desires you might be better of converting your SKS to Khaos geometry with rails/shocks. This way you retain your additonal cooling/wheels of your SKS but get the fun playful geometry of the Khaos without having to make a mess of your tunnel and adding coolers.
I have considered that and it still is an option, however the SKS doesn’t have the React front suspension or the Velocity Shocks, and QD, probably cheaper to convert but not much, I have the CDN $ to deal with as well, thx for your input

I have the MTNTK 5’ cooler and run it without the stock coolers. It runs cooler then the stock system.

The 3’ cooler will cool down your sled significantly—hard to say compared to a bulkhead cooler without a head to head comparison. The bulkhead cooler is available from Polaris on the 850– but it is a lot more work to install.

I have the 5' cooler as well on my 16 axys and the thing never gets hot going down packed trails. Awesome mod

Premium Features

Back