• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Meet new riders and split gas

Hey, Ive got 4 wheels this time...I think Im ok.

And Im not sitting down...Im standing right behind Stewart's mom, she is picking something up, just like she has been for the last 20 minutes...

Hey, Ive got 4 wheels this time...I think Im ok.

And Im not sitting down...Im standing right behind Stewart's mom, she is picking something up, just like she has been for the last 20 minutes...
That is some funny chit!!

Always up for a ride, was there today, hopefully by next week we will see some fresh. But there is still powder to be found

Eureka Sunday/Monday

Heading up to Eureka Sunday through Monday. Going to stay at a friends cabin but will be getting a Eureka Burger for sure :) Will Take some good pics for ya.
Green Tundra with 08 Dragon and Grey Chevy with 02 Polaris XC, just in case any else shows up. Come grab a beer! Hope to see you all out there

Later

Turnigan

I want to go to Turnigan wed. 2-18 I don't want to drive all the way from the valley and find out i'm the only one going hit me up TY

Anchorage based rider. Hit me up if you are going riding. Im thinkin Petersville, Eureka this time off. Jan 8th - Jan 20th or sometime in there. I want to try Lost Lake at some point, but needs more snow I heard???

I think LL is definately getting the snow now, looks like P-ville is getting another 8-14 according to the forecast. that would make it amazing:D

Riding (Lost Lake)

Im a Lost Lake Local and will be goin up this weekend(to lost lake). And if anyones coming down or lokin for somewhere or someone to ride with id be down. Its snowin right now and has been on and off for a day or so. and my friend has been goin up almost every day this week. Im probally gnna run up friday afternoon just to see how it is and will definately share the ridin conditions if someones interested. But if someone wants to ride this weeknd just reply to this and we could talk more. If no thats cool ill head up with some locals.
Hit me back

ttt

Still looking for someone to ride with.

Call me anytime in the AM. Anch to the Valley. I can swing by and pick you up. If I don't get a call by 7-7:30 I leave without the trailer, but I'll haul your trailer.

If anyone already in P-Ville doesn't mind me being a Klingon, I'd appreciate hanging with you.

Premium Features

Back