• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MBRP Can with pics!

F
Oct 20, 2015
North Pole Alaska
Got my MBRP Trail can in today. Took about 15 mins to install. A lot more room in the sled now, pretty noticeable weight difference, Nice low rumble at idle. A little louder but I can still talk normally and be heard. Didn't get to do a whole lot of wide open since I only rode around my yard but I did get a few seconds in. Sounds pretty nice! Definitely louder but not like WTF loud. You won't be the "look at me" guy who everyone secretly makes fun of. lol

Reactions: theelkhunter
T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
I bought the same can, just a thought as I haven't had a chance to test it, but this can is wide, wide enough by the looks of it installed that when side hilling the panel could flex into the can and possibly melt your panel. I'm going to wrap my can in hopes that I don't have that issue.

F
Oct 20, 2015
North Pole Alaska
Yeah I noticed that. I would think MBRP would've thought of that when designing it? I figured it probably has some baffling or something to keep it cool to the touch. Never did actually check it after running it to see how warm it was tho..

Premium Features