• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx intake upgrade

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Does this receive TCCS stick job approval or no?

Kanedog- rating plz

View attachment 413594

You wasted your time and money. We learned from the forum expert in ‘22 that nothing can be done to the boat anchor. Chilly donated his to me as an upgrade to my danforth and took a Biden tax deduction. I figure I have one season of salt water intrusion and corrosion before it becomes a mini artificial rockfish reef.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You wasted your time and money. We learned from the forum expert in ‘22 that nothing can be done to the boat anchor. Chilly donated his to me as an upgrade to my danforth and took a Biden tax deduction. I figure I have one season of salt water intrusion and corrosion before it becomes a mini artificial rockfish reef.
If it ever snows I will do an expert review on the 24 Boost. My inside sources are telling me that it is no longer a boat anchor but until the forum expert gets some time on the snow on one this cannot be confirmed. Standby forum peoples.... And pray for snow.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
If it ever snows I will do an expert review on the 24 Boost. My inside sources are telling me that it is no longer a boat anchor but until the forum expert gets some time on the snow on one this cannot be confirmed. Standby forum peoples.... And pray for snow.
How ever will i leave the house knowing this could drop any minute.

Reactions: diamonddave

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Multiple days of chest deep, over the hood snow now on 2 different 24’ boost. Factory stock intake and diamond-s on one and rpm can on the other. No bogs or at all, even when the hood is completely covered with snow

Reactions: A@ron

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
We made a intake out the hood like Tobey has, but made a t connection so it also plums onto the stock setup. It works soo good having that cold air. This was the test unit, the permit one look better, but you get the idea.
Boondocker seems to have stopped selling this pod intake, any other sources?

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Boondocker seems to have stopped selling this pod intake, any other sources?
it's right on their website, unless you are looking for another product

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: sledbcx and Wihusky
Premium Features