• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1000 Limp mode HELP!!!!

yes you're right

I did not see the 4800 rp m's
I would do the stator

Not getting enough rpms to open I dont think, only 4800 rpm. arent they supposed to open around 6800? I did manually open the valves with it running. No change.

were the readings from the stator at idle? trying to diagnose my sled as well. I don't have any gauges so I'm not sure what codes it is throwing but have slowly been buying and replacing sensors and still no fix. could be the stator but if I test right at the fuse from the ccu it reads 14.7 so I would assume its good?

were the readings from the stator at idle? trying to diagnose my sled as well. I don't have any gauges so I'm not sure what codes it is throwing but have slowly been buying and replacing sensors and still no fix. could be the stator but if I test right at the fuse from the ccu it reads 14.7 so I would assume its good?

You check the stator with an ohm meter, engine is not running and wires are unpluged. Different models run different ohm's so you need the right factors to check your particular sled.

Premium Features

Back