• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to meet some riding buddies

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Hey guys and gals. I'm moving up to either Anchorage or Valdez in 2 months and I'm looking for some fun people to ride with and show me around. I'm 23 and like to have a good time. I can ride with anyone as long as we go somewhere good, but if your a real hard rider than I like it cuz I get pushed to try to keep up or outdo ya. I like hillclimbing and boondocking. And I have my own truck and trailer. Also I wouldn't mind meeting some people to party with. So anyone close to my age should get ahold of me on here or www.myspace.com/snodmon Thanx, and hope to meet some kewl ppl!

I'm more than happy to show you around. Usually ride twice a week.

Last edited:
You dont want to ride with nikolai, he rides one of those big, heavy, slow yamaha things, so not cool..... i guess that leaves me out too.

Well if you end up in anchorage your more than welcome to rip around with me and the fellas.

You dont want to ride with nikolai, he rides one of those big, heavy, slow yamaha things, so not cool..... i guess that leaves me out too.

Well if you end up in anchorage your more than welcome to rip around with me and the fellas.

More people makes it easier to get the sled unstuck :D

:rolleyes: But a 174" can't get stuck. . . . :rolleyes:

No, but seriously, when it does, you guys will hate me

I wish I could bring my ladies :D If anything they all say is true, they'll be visiting :cool: lol

but seriously, is it a total sausage fest up there or somethin'? :eek: :beer;

I wish I could bring my ladies :D If anything they all say is true, they'll be visiting :cool: lol

but seriously, is it a total sausage fest up there or somethin'? :eek: :beer;

Its not bad. Not Cali or vegas by any means, but there are enough buns to go around.

Now if you are missing most your teeth, or if they are yellow as piss along with beign 300lbs yea.... your not going to have any game.

Cool! You will like the riding here for sure. You like boondocking, hit me up this winter, we will tear it up.:beer;

Dougy, Dougy , dougy..lest ye forget..the old lady took away your kitchen pass this spring..remember..you are done..stick a fork in it daddy...no more climbing, boondocking..only thing in your future is dirty diapers..midnight feedings and puke..................demon..if ya get a chance..ya gotta go ride with dougy...Mr. johnny wick would also be a good one to hook up with...but make sure if you ride with them that both you and your sled have good insurance....:eek::D....welcome to AK...

Premium Features

Back