• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lodging Deals on Togwotee

:face-icon-small-shoSaw signs all over at Lava Mountain Lodge offering at least a 10% off lodging including vacation rentals and lodge rooms and the Big House at LML through the end of March. That means you can ride from your door for less than $100.00 a day for two people. I talked to James and he said that LML wants to make snowmobiling affordable for the people who want to come out but are unsure of the cost.The trails are in great condition and the best snow in years. If you want to go sledding call Lava. I stay at Lava every year because they treat me right, they have the best food on the mountain and you deal with the same people who get to know you. Check out the website or give them a call.

Deal of the Century at Lava

:lol:Having coffee with James and he said they already reduced the price on the Big House at LML down to $1750 a week for up to 11 people. If you are a snowmobile club member they will get you an additional 10% off the Big House. That is only $20.45 per person per night if you get 11 people for a week. Unless you are staying with friends for free you are not going to find a better deal and be able to ride form your door. It's time to ride folks.

We also have a great time at LML!!!!!!!!!!

We showed up late on Feb. 2th because of a problem with our lodging at Togwotee. James cut a deal on the rooms (came to our rescue!!!) we stayed 3 nights. It was great to get out of our trucks, grab our gear and walk 20 steps to our rooms. Great food, great bar, gas, and great people. We will be back again. Ride right out of our rooms, in the good stuff in less then 10-15 minutes, snow was the best I have seen in a dozen years. Been going to Dubois for many years and have stop at Lava for lunch many times. Will be staying with Jim from now on. James thanks for everything!
THE WEST BOYS - MN

A guy should maybe keep a good thing quite?

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back