• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Livlier on RE

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Pretty slim pickins in the half size lot. I'm right at the mouth of the lot on the south side. I wish I had a couple dozen orange cones:heh:

south end of the lot, oh chit...PJ's gonna be pizzed!...

look at this pretty lot....pretty lonely lot..

P1020645.jpg

Have to ride the new M chassis. I didn't ride the T-Pro much, but it fell over easy and I like that.

Crank is tweaked. Bust Out Another Thousand spells BOAT or snowmobile.

Damn, Ray! Ouch!

We had a lackluster day yesterday. Got probably 8-10" up north last night. Today was alot of fun, 3 Poos in the group.

Ray, What the F*** happened? Are you the guy who hit one of my rentals and then took off? I need a hood but not sure if yours will work for me, that looks like you hit hard.

Been watching that one. Congrats. See the one in MN with only 89 miles?

That one is stock, nice miles though. If I was buying a stock one I'd want to be at 9k. 12,300 for a turbo setup and ridden by Silber seems like a great deal to me. Will cost me about 300 to ship it.

I hit him up for $8500 cash green money if he can get it to Jackson. It would be a shame if I had to drive up there and pick it up during the hill climbs! Time of year for great deals, we'll see what happens.

That one is stock, nice miles though. If I was buying a stock one I'd want to be at 9k. 12,300 for a turbo setup and ridden by Silber seems like a great deal to me. Will cost me about 300 to ship it.

Premium Features

Back