• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

List of changes from 12 to 13

Could one of fabricator on this Snowest create a templete off the 2013's for drilling the new lower hole?

If you could make it, i would be interested in purchasing it for my 2012 to drill the lower front tunnel holes

Thx

Could one of fabricator on this Snowest create a templete off the 2013's for drilling the new lower hole?

If you could make it, i would be interested in purchasing it for my 2012 to drill the lower front tunnel holes

Thx

My 2013 is getting built on 9/21 and plan on doing the skid reloc on my 2012 - Give me a couple of weeks.

Hey...my 2013 is being built on the 21st..........you must of copied me :face-icon-small-hap

Me too! You both copied me! On a side note I stopped by my dealer today and he said so far this year cat has been ahead of schedule. Typically sleds are arriving on or around the day they are actually suppose to be built :face-icon-small-hap

1702-279 Duct, Air - Clutch
5706-531 Screen, Intake
2623-001 Nut, Push
1623-999 Screw, Thumb
1623-637 Clip, U-Nut
0637-379 DEEP SNOW KIT Reinforces the side panel and belly pan to reduce snow ingestion.
attachment.php

I just checked on cattracker, all are available, none are on back order

Dose anyone have a price on these items

Krom - are all Xfire and M being setup with the skid in the bottom holes in the rear chassis?

If so I wonder why they would setup the Xfire for trail setup up that high?

Thx

Krom - are all Xfire and M being setup with the skid in the bottom holes in the rear chassis?

If so I wonder why they would setup the Xfire for trail setup up that high?

Thx

Per service:

RR-Models
FRONT ARM=REAR UPPER HOLE,
REAR ARM=TOP HOLE

F-LXR/SP
FRONT ARM=FRONT UPPER HOLE,
REAR ARM=TOP HOLE

XF/M
FRONT ARM=FRONT LOWER HOLE,
REAR ARM=LOWER HOLE

you'd think...

They were building them with secondaries yesterday.
One would think they would supply secondaries to dealers who have snowchecks awaiting delivery first. My snowcheck has been at the dealer since the end of July, and I can't pick it up. Cat should get on the ball or on the bus...

Well last year the Retro 800 was the last build and it got all the updates so last again might be better :face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features

Back