• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your rigs!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here's my rig, hahaha :D
sun.jpg

Ouch, a 53 eh? I flew from Washington to Utah to buy a '99, saw when I got there it was a 53 block....had to say no and fly back home. Chitty day.

yea it was the right price at the time
and it just so happened we had another 24 valve from a wreck we had, so we swapped her out and now shes runnin real good ;)

Old School 1981 Chevy! “Big Red” Picked this up in Sparwood B.C. a few years back, since then blew the transfer case and this spring replaced front end with a Dana 44, Running a 454 ci in her.

DSC02039-1.jpg

DSC02496-1.jpg

Big Red & the 68 RS/SS

DSC01787.jpg

Hauling the sleds in the winter and the cars in the summer! The wife’s 67 Chevelle SS 396 down in the Kootenays looking towards Mt Kelly great sledding area close by.

Here's a friends from the north, I sold this trailer to him a year ago he loves it's heated, two 38gal fuel cells and everthing you need on the hill, If you need one get ahold of me, I'll hook you up.

Very nice trailer. Can you tell me more about this trailer? Brand, length, etc?

My '04 LB7. Stock w/ 4" Magnaflow TB duallies. Waiting to get EFI Live and some other goodies this winter.

IMG00001-20091130-1557.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00002-20091130-1601.jpg

Good thing I got the DMAX ;) My 'Weekend Warrior'....

sledtrailer.jpg

My new Sled/Camper

Just picked this up from the factory a couple weeks ago. Already have a furnace to install and some other goodies that will get put in next summer.
This was about an hour after I picked it up in Indianna
98 Cummins 2010 Storm 8.5X24

IMAGE_109.jpg

Premium Features

Back