• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your rigs!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Photo_112608_004.jpg

Thats a nice rig/setup. Someday I want a set up just like that. mmg do you have any close up pics of that gooseneck conversion? I would like to see just how you did it. Thanks.

It's a '97. Just picked it up a couple of weeks ago. It's got the dana 60 swap up front and basically all stock other than that. Tie rod ends are wore out and it needs differential bearing races (makes a little noise when the hubs are locked). Just waiting on some parts in the mail and then it'll be dialed in.

Looks clean. I also had to replace the long tie rod end on mine, made a world of difference and I have some other front end items to attend to. The engine in mine is actually out of a '97. Enjoy it, I love mine. Take care...Jeff

THe 150

My f-150 has a add a leaf in the rear and it seems to do fine, Havent hauled sleds to far yet I only have about a 40 mile hike to where I ride.

My sled rig... 1976 Dodge W200 Powerwagon.... axles from an 01 2500 ram (part-time 4wd)... mild 440 w/headers and full duals, rebuilt 727 with shift kit, 20" chromes with 35" Toyo's. Working on a crossover steering conversion and custom bumpers at the moment:beer;

attachment.php

002truck.jpg

02 f350

Here's my 2002 F350. 7.3 with a 6 speed tranny. I built a 4'' straight pipe exshaust, Installed AFE stage two intake and superchip.

611.jpg

First pic is from when i got the truck in early june, second is from 2 weeks ago

not much done to it engine wise -- superchips (soon to be edge) programmer, intake, and more obviously the stacks, oh and engine swap due to a cracked block.

next thing on the list is a bush bumper of some sort, and some additional lights to put on it :p
(sorry for image quality, couldnt find my camera and had to use my phone)

0719091933.jpg 1119092302.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings,

Pictures one and two were taken near Blue Lake which is located near Cascade, ID and the third picture was taken near Warm Lake, ID.

Craig.

Blue Lake 6-9-07 004.jpg Blue Lake 6-9-07 005.jpg Stanley 2007 062.jpg

Premium Features

Back