• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KTM 690 enduro

Front fit is the same as for a 2014 ktm 450 xc f
Track fit it a bit more complex ,
For a camso some cutting and welding will be required
For timbersled aro you will need a special adapter that can be made by a local machine shop or you can buy one from the machine shop I got it from
Www usinagetremblay.com
Hey, Any chance you have blueprints for machining one of these brackets? looking at building exactly what you have there!

Hi all - new member, old rider. WHERE DID YOU GET A TIMBERSLED KIT FOR A KTM 690?? I called Timbersled and they said they do not make one. I would convert my 690 from dirt to snow yesterday if I knew where to get the kit. THANK YOU!!

You will have to make custom spacers at the least. Then any ts could fit but it will be heavy and not work any better than a light bike with less power.
Plus you will be tearing up your sweet summer bike in the trees. There is a reason we are all riding 450s. Power to weight ratio. Eric has his two strokes dialed in so that works also.

Plus you will be tearing up your sweet summer bike in the trees. There is a reason we are all riding 450s. Power to weight ratio. Eric has his two strokes dialed in so that works also.
I built 3 high powered snowbikes (800 2 stroke, R6 and Ninja 636)and for overall fun and ride ability preferred a new 450 with nice kit.

leave the 690 for summer.

Hey, Any chance you have blueprints for machining one of these brackets? looking at building exactly what you have there!
we used the dimension of the swingarm and the timbersled adapter combine , yes it is heavy on the scale but the cg is low thanks to the fuel tank that make a big diff plus the engine don t need to rev at 14 000 rpm to make power and best thing is to lower kit suspension , you may jump a bit but not so much , i would say it all depend where you ride , same go for summer ride and that also why there is different type of bike and snowmobile , a 690 snowbike could be more into a kind of sport utility type ,

Premium Features

Back