• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos conversion

kmg

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2012
I'm throwing around the idea of making the sled a little more playful. I have a few ideas or options.

1) ice age khaos rails
2) raptor khaos kit (longer eyelet and strap) would also put in their triple rate track springs. Already have raptor shocks on the skis
3) both.

Has anyone done both? Do they work together? Ice age antistab or the included raptor antistab?

Sled is a 17 163 with silber and 36" zbroz

Last edited:
P
Jan 31, 2010
Klamath Falls, OR.
Yes. I just did it to mine and my wife’s. I did Ice Age rails on mine. Stock Khaos limiter strap, Raptor anti stab kit and new fox shocks on it. I have a 2019 163 with a Silber.

On my wife’s I did stock Khaos rails, stock khaos limiter strap and the raptor shock extension. That kit came with the anti stab kit, so that is how my turbo ended up with it. Her sled is a 2020 stock 800 155

P
Jan 31, 2010
Klamath Falls, OR.
One thing that’s odd with the Ice Age rails. Everything fits and lines up great, except the plastic rail tips. The holes do not line up, but if you use the Raptor anti stab then you won’t need those and everything fits great

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Mine didn't line up either but we're close enough(1/4 hole) that I was able to run them in with my little impact.

kmg

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2012
One thing that’s odd with the Ice Age rails. Everything fits and lines up great, except the plastic rail tips. The holes do not line up, but if you use the Raptor anti stab then you won’t need those and everything fits great
Was this the standard raptor anti stab or this tip mount one where it just bolts on through the wheel?

U
Nov 29, 2007
Nice thanks.

I see no reason why I can't bolt them to the original limiter shaft cross shaft assuming the bolt threads are the same or with the correct bolt.

R
Jan 14, 2019
Iows
I have a 2017 RMK 155” with 163” track I sent my shocks in to raptor and had them change the bodies and josh was awesome helping me with changing spring setup and working with me on how to set the sled up give josh a email raptor is a great company to work with.

Snowman.PRO.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2015
MN
I did basically what you are asking.

16axys pro 163 silber turbo:
added:
163 ice age bomber khaos rails
Raptor kinetics shocks
Raptor Khaos conversion longer eyelet and strap

This setup rips. Flotation in the deep snow and can pop up the front end when necessary
Very happy with it.

Premium Features