• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ken baker from the Old Corral in centennial wy

WHAT!:mad: I was just there 2 weeks ago.
Ken and Linda, you and the staff there were the BEST! Why would I have to order pizza Mike?
The hot tub was working fine we all sat in it after the ride up on the hill. I always looked forward to my stay at the corral and I hope that the family atmosphere will be there when(if) I return. Life is short and it's not all about money. It's about friends and family and enjoying good times together!

mlss_mario-hammer.jpg

Best of luck........

The old corral doesn't have the only Prime Rib in Centennial. The Bear Tree also makes an awesome Prime Rib.

Mike we miss you here in centennial! when you were running the SML that was the best food/lodge around! I loved it there!
I will deffinetly be going to the old corral more now that i know you are running it! ken and linda were just dang lazy and when i got waited on by the kid with all the tattoos (i think his name was jeremy) he SUCKED!! I hated it and i told myself i would never return!! im happy that you are the new manager and i will be coming soon!!:)

I chatted with mike a few times via email in the last week. Give him a chance, he seems to be a good and straight up kinda guy. Just try it, you never know, YOU MAY JUST LIKE IT. Good luck Mike.

That may be, But I thought that it is a strange time to "renovate" during the middle of the season.
I figured he might be having a problem with the help as is common when a new guy shows up and wants to change how things are done. I don't have a problem with that, but it would be nice to know if we are going to have to drive to find a big enough place for 10 people to eat at the same time. I don't remember Beartree as being all that big inside.

Edit: Just got off the phone with the Mike. He says it is no problem as far as food goes. If you need room you can use the back room with the big screen and bring food from Beartree or the friendly store. He seems to be doing all he can so I will sure give him a try. Who knows, it may be the best trip yet!!

Last edited:
Hey, we have a great cabin right across the street from the Old Corral, and we can sleep 6 (comfortably, with all the fixin's!) Phone, sattelite, full kithchen, washer/ dryer, high-speed internet, and within crawling distance of all the hot-spots in Centennial. $200 night/ weekdays, $285/night Friday and Saturday Night. Call to book, and we take ALL major credit cards, (yes...even American Express!!) 307-760-5607. Daily maid service available, and personal chef upon request! Bonus question: WHO DO YOU THINK COOKS THE PRIME RIB IN THESE HERE PARTS?????

Really? Did you find it appropriate to advertise your add in another lodging's thread?

Really? Did you find it appropriate to advertise your add in another lodging's thread?

Yeah I agree... But since she opened this door up I will comment its way to much money for that place when Cains place is cheaper and twice the place. BTW, doesnt Linda own this from the trading post? I dont think thats ever been answered..and we all know how she feels about sledders.

x2 on cains. we stay there almost every trip. I looked into her "house", more like a renovated chicken coop. And EXPENSIVE!!!! I will never stay there at those prices and would be surprised if anyone does, maybee once, but i bet they don't come back. Unless the daily maid service and personal chef is really good!! ME FLUFF PILLOW, ME J@CK YOU OFF!!!!! LMFAO!!!! I couldn't resist.

Agreed. Makes you wonder what Medbowman was really up to....sure curious on what of his statements was true.

Brent and Mira from Winter Creek Condos are helping out with the Old Corral. They do a bang up job at their place so I hope that transfers to the Old Corral.

Try www.centennialwyoming.com Ev and Linda sittin in a tree, see the connection couldn't find it right away because it used to be skicentennial.com and I thought it used to have forums but that is gone. I might be a little mean sometimes but I'm always honest. Sometimes the truth just hurts!! Found out county comissioners don't work all that often but I will get what I'm looking for.

Try www.centennialwyoming.com Ev and Linda sittin in a tree, see the connection couldn't find it right away because it used to be skicentennial.com and I thought it used to have forums but that is gone. I might be a little mean sometimes but I'm always honest. Sometimes the truth just hurts!! Found out county comissioners don't work all that often but I will get what I'm looking for.

HA? BTW. I appreciate your honesty but look forward to really understanding your points. I don't see anything on that link to support your statements....maybe that was not what you are suggesting...

Last edited:
The mountain view is advertising lodging under the general section, business must be slow?

Premium Features

Back