• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Keep your turbo M-sleds.

Oh tim... comparing your turbo modded sled to a stocker...

Actually! If you read what i was comparing to was turbo pro's. Then i said i was going to blow by the stockers again. And I'd rather do that then ride a weak stock pro for the same price! In fact I can buy a turbo m series for a few thousand less than a pro! Yep! Pretty easy decision which to buy!

Actually! If you read what i was comparing to was turbo pro's. Then i said i was going to blow by the stockers again. And I'd rather do that then ride a weak stock pro for the same price! In fact I can buy a turbo m series for a few thousand less than a pro! Yep! Pretty easy decision which to buy!

:face-icon-small-ton

The scary part is that if you have seen Tim ride you know he could out ride most guys on 04 Kingcat even if they were on a new pro turbo !

i have ridden with Tim plenty and i am well aware of his abilities on a snowmobile. Hence the little bit of razzing i have to give him from time to time :) Tim is a great guy and a great sledder and his tm8 runs freakin awesome and he rides it awesome as well

Premium Features

Back