• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Keep your turbo M-sleds.

S

snwman77

Banned
I have my turbo M1000 for sale because I wanted to buy a new turbo 1100 HCR but Im sure I will be keeping my m1000 and I dont feel bad at all. I think my sled and any other turbo M-sled is more the capable to run with any Polaris pro turbo. All these sleds make a lot of power and it comes down to rider. I would like to think that the turbo M-sled 10 years from now, will still be kickin A$$. Long live turbo M-sleds :face-icon-small-win.
Have a good reason for selling your sled or you might regret it.

I have watched a turbo M8 with a big tall guy do some crazy stuff. He worked that thing, and left some tracks over/around some stuff that scared me, lol. My only experience on an M sled was an 07 M1000, the worst one, but I couldn't stand the thing myself. Different strokes!

My Twisted B!tch M1000 is gtting treated to a couple of new pistons and a new 3" track as a big thank you for taking good care of me last season. Ill be riding this 1 for awhile :)

Fckn Pro this, Pro that! The turbo M is still the one to beat! My TM8 will out perform any T-Pro or T-Proclimb anywhere! And it's paid for! :face-icon-small-hap

Can't wait to blow past the silly slow stock sleds again this year!

Last edited:
I don't know I think the Turbo PC will handle way better on the trail, in the air or maybe a hillclimb.

Other than that though I agree, should have kept mine.

Thought about selling my TM8, to build a turbo pro 800,but then I remembered I cant afford that! Any my sled runs so good, why change? Boost is fun!

Keep them??? Hell...I was thinking of buying a couple more. The prices are so cheap for a sled that is an absolute blast to ride!

I just bought a 2010 m8 bd turbo tuned by volk with under 500 miles! I wanted a new sled and i hate the pro climb Ive rode them plenty and just dont like them! The pro is sick best sled on snow but man its alot of $$$$ to get one boosted and it sucks to know you got a time bomb of a motor!

I think the m is right there with the pro in handleing just a tad heavier but at least I have a bad *** strong reliable motor and I Have way more power and i got it for a good price! I love the Ms and will take on any pro in any situation with my M!

M Series

So this is how I see it..... I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on R and D for the M series Turbos over the past 7 years.. From turbo kits,clutching,fuel controllers, suspensions, and just about everything else you can imagine... I am friends with just about all the major turbo kit builders and have seen their kits evolve and get better every year....

After all these years of development in the industry What do we have?......

The most reliable, consistent running two stroke turbos ever on the snow period..Its soooo funny how we have a million different turbo kits to choose from... In the past it was a miracle if you could find a guy that could make a turbo work on a sled and keep it together. My uncle still rides an 04 800 polaris with a Mitsu turbo on it and breaks down about every ride......He is amazed at how our sleds run and take the abuse ride after ride for thousands of miles....

I love the way these sleds handle and how awesome they run....

They are bullet proof and were getting 800-1200 plus miles out of a single cheap 046 belt.....

Im not going anywhere for a while.... I will agree that I love innovation and advances to technology but I want to spend a few years enjoying what we worked so hard to figure out....... before I go jump to the next hayride Im going to throw some candy to the crowd........

Live on M series!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure the M chasis handles dandy, but why of why did they make the dash from the drivers perspective so f'in ugly... Its like they took one of those plastic hoods yog put on dogs to keep from licking themselves, spray painted black, and put a gauge in the middle.

I love my M , and boy am i glad i did not rush out to buy a proclimb. Have you seen the list of upgrades for the 13, ouch.

My riding buddy has a 12 pro 163 and and a 10 m8 153 and he calls me and tells me he is pulling the trigger on a kit. I talked him into doing the M , because i wanted to make sure he had a bullet proof set up.

I spoke with Shain and he said the 12 pro was alot better than the 11, and his setup works great. And he also said he would do the pro. But he told me the M8 is by far the most reliable boost platform there is, hands down.

I wanted to ride the pro on 12 lbs, but i still had to talk my buddy into going with the M. Now there is going to be two race gas twisted 8's and a stock pro in the trailer.

Last edited:
I'll take the pepsi challenge my 09 m8 Twisted M8 against

1100T any day of the week. Beware my balls are bigger than my brains, caution do not follow me you won't make it. My M kicks Azz. Bring It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This will be my 4th season on my 09' M8, the 3rd under boost.

I have no plans on getting rid of the sled.

It runs like a raped ape and is reliable.

I'm pretty well planning on just keeping it well maintained, fixing broken **** when it breaks, and who knows, I might have it another 4 or 5 years even .

I'd still like to get something newer for a backup sled, but I have no plans to get rid of the TM8 for sure.

Long Live The M

This is my third year on my 2010 TM8 and I love the sled. Gotta say though, the hype gets you thinking... Polaris, and now the BRP boys are excellent at marketing their products. If you get the feeling like your ready to maybe throw in the towel - think twice. I had the opportunity to ride the new XM last year in Revelstoke BC and its a huge improvement in comparison to their old platform. If I was to compare it to my M – well lets put it this way – if I had to drop down into a gnarly *** chute packed with trees and I couldn't see an area to turn around down there – I would be throwing a leg over the M. Its reliable, flickable, confidence inspiring and always gets you out of whatever mess you got yourself into – period! Don't make a decision on internet hype or what your buddy says – go ride it first and then choose your iron, I am willing to bet you will say I'm keepin the M.

Long Live the M – I'm on this bad boy until someone sidehills where I cant!

Premium Features

Back