• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Johnso pass tomorrow

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Anybody want to ride Johnson pass tomorrow (sat)? I want to go check out the snow it probably wont be too good but better than sitting on the couch. I have room for one more or can meet there.

oops, cant edit the title, you get the point.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
I have rode there alot so I know what im in for but thanks for the warnings. Can you get back to the lakes? or is there not enough snow yet? I just want to ride somewhere tomorrow!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
you might be able to make it..we got up on top and helped break trail about a 1/2 mile before we got to busy playing...creek is mostly open and it may get to where you have to stay on the trail on the hill..and its pretty rough without enough snow..some guys lost an xp over the edge and spent quite a bit of time getting it back on the trail, needs a couple more feet of snow to make the trail decent...

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I have rode there alot so I know what im in for but thanks for the warnings. Can you get back to the lakes? or is there not enough snow yet? I just want to ride somewhere tomorrow!

We made it back to the lake but there is about 4' dry light powder up there with zero base. I'd go to Turny or Lost Lake. We're headed to Lost.

Premium Features