• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It begins again

game on I missed out today. worked from 8am-430am straight yesterday and had to get back after it at 9 am today... still sitting on a conf call for an issue at the hospital. the sledmods crew took the new M fleet up to JP today and bent **** left and right!!

When I was leading the charge, we were going back to buff. I dropped out and everyone got lazy apparently... Now they are paying for parts.

contemplating that myself... my truck bugged out on me yesterday, so I am contemplating borrowing a tower from the inlaws and heading up...

I don't know if you can count on me... I may end up working all night again due to a PITA virus outbreak....

Careful at RE, that snow ain't near as deep as it is 10 miles north. 20/20 hindsight guy says.

Buff is deep and the landmines are pretty much covered. RE will be a different story for those people thinking it 's got as much as Buff....there will be carnage down there.

Premium Features

Back