• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It begins again

friggin...usps....what was i thinkin' let them ship my box via snail mail...
called shipper, he says oh, that sucks...i'll try to track it monday...MONDAY, WTF?? it was suppose to be here yesterday......now nothing....

it's not a xmas friggin card, it a sled part that i needed 4 days ago, wtf were u thinkin??

wouldn t ya think if i overnited to you, you should overnite it back???

I shipped my broken beacon usps and got a tracking number.... Look up tracking number that night. Nothing. Call.. Call. Call. Nothing. Yesterday I get home and my new beacon is at my door and now the usps tracking number works.... WTF?

the dude, kinda mislead me, he knew i needed it YESYERDAY...and i called him on it...he corrects me, and says" no i shipped it yesterday"....:tape2:

10min job that took 2 days...can ya tell i waited for the mail all day...didnt get to ride...and nothing to show for..

yeh, i'm venting!!....my wife finds it comical..i dont.

I got two beacons in the garage...need me to set them out?

If I forget they are in the bottom of the big tote of snowmobile stuff by my work bench.

code is 0420 for the garage....

needs batteries...may be a painter named Rick here.

Take whatever he needs.....got a ABS pack...or regular pack...shovels...probes....

Extra gear in there too...whatever Pops needs..helmet...its all good.

What are friends for, thanks! Time for bed, will be in Denver all day. Today was a good day, another 25K, makes 105 for the month.

Premium Features

Back