• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is Tom's still in business?

J
Dec 7, 2010
Just wondering if they closed shop or what. I placed an order Aug 22, received an email confirmation, but was never charged and it never shipped. I've called probably 25 times since Sept 1 and not once has anyone picked up the phone, you can only leave a message which I've done and have never heard back.

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
He is. I spoke with him a few days ago. It sounds like some of his summer work extended a little later than he anticipated.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Still no one answering phone, or returning calls. What's the deal?

I believe his summer work in the woods was extended, With the Horrible sled season we had last year I doubt many Sno checks are on order this season as well. Its a tough business , Tom has been there with valuable service all these years. I,m sure he will be back soon , I did get a note from him last week and hes trying to button up his summer projects and get the shop up and running.

J
Dec 7, 2010
Well I finally gave up and ordered my parts somewhere else. You guys that know him, ask him wtf? Close your website for orders if you have no intention of shipping them or doing business.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Yup, still in biz, talked to them for a min at the SLC show. They had their version of the T-motion skid on display as well as the 3D TRA arms.

Premium Features