• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR Mountain sled for sale

edgey

Premium Member
This is a 05 IQR with 06 plastics it has a van amberg tunnel ext. with a full length u-cooler. The spindals were cut down by Brad (1200 psi) for better attack angle. It has a edge rmk rear suspension with walker evens shocks that were rebuilt last summer. The track is a 162" powerclaw that has maybe 400 miles on it no damage at all (I will not own another sled without this track on it) put the track on half way thru the season. The motor is a 800 XCR tripple with Doug Ruth porting and pipes runs 91 premix all day long 180-185 hp at 8700rpm. Motor had fresh top end last summer and has 12 days of riding this year. The sled has avenger 3 gauge, powder pro's skis, 9 gal rr tank, slp anti- stab kit, two wheel rear axle, side pannel vents mountain addiction gas rack. Selling to build another one but will either have a watercraft motor or turbo twin in it. $9000 OBO I'm located in se south dakota but will be going to the big horns next wed 605-957-5692 if you have any ?'s

IQR pics 005.jpg

IQR pics 007.jpg

IQR pics 001.jpg

IQR pics 002.jpg

IQR pics 003.jpg

IQR pics 004.jpg

IQR pics 006.jpg

Last edited:
I can have the sled in the horns next weekend if someone wants to try it out.

Premium Features

Back