• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Insurance on Mountain Rentals?

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Deff take it.
A group from work went to West Yellowstone for years and one or two people did not get insurance and they hit a bump on the trail and there off in the tulips. Most thought that there was not much dammage just a ski tweeked, ya right.
Sled dammage adds up real quick.

teeroy

Lifetime Membership
get the insurance....and take a couple pics of any previous damage that may be visible. buddy rented a yamaha in BC for a ride when his sled was down, as soon as we got on the trail he complained it didn't steer worth a chit....whoever rented it before had ran into something with the right side and the suspension and steering were tweaked. instead of taking it back, he stuck to the trail and just watched us play all day. when he took it back, they blamed him for the damage of course....no amount of arguing from us would convince them otherwise. $1400 dollars went onto his Visa.....:eek:

I rented from Alpine in Valemount last year after my track ripped the day before, the guy went over the sled with a fine tooth comb before I took it, and after I got back. They didn't seem to mind the SledJunkie.com decal I put on the windshield.....:D

pics076Large.jpg

Premium Features