• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Rider Survey

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK
Filled out and sent the below to everyone on my email list that likes to ride. Hopefully others are doing the same and you will get at LEAST a few thousand responses.

A local concerned rider (Spindrifter on the Snowest forum) is trying to compile information about the economic impact of snowmachiners in AK to be distributed to members of the Legistature, DNR, State Parks, and Governor. The goal is to help provide awareness to the positive impact snowmachining makes on local economies and provide incentive for not closing additional areas off to snowmachining. It takes about 2 minutes to take the survey. Please forward it to anyone you know who snowmachines and would like to keep existing riding areas open.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=dC91Zr1eWLa_2ftagkxGbccA_3d_3d

Thanks!

Clayton

Note: Be careful when you copy the link if you send it out in an email. You have to make sure you get the whole thing

Last edited:
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Done! Thank you for taking the ball with this one. I agree that some of us spend alot of $$ on motorhomes and/or toyhaulers that get used only for sledding.

Has anybody tried to forward the link to others and had problems to open it? Or did anybody try to open it again after submitting the survey? I did it, and not the link will not open for me.. I forwarded it to my friends, and they can't open it..... I don't get it.... Spindrifter and I have been trying to figure it out, so maybe somebody else has the same experience? Or if you have not done the survey yet, could you PM me the link and I will try to open it? The one that is on page 1 doesn't work for me anymore....
Thanks, Dasha

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Dasha,
I figured out the problem.

When I built the survey one of the hosted options I selected was "one response per IP address". I did this to ensure the integrity of my report...yes I ride and anticipate this will reveal significant economic impact, and yes I have a pro-sled bias but I want to produce a legitimate report.

Anyway, once you complete the survey your IP is blocked from further participation. Dasha, the easiest way is to send out an email to your friends and include me. Then I'll send the link to them (and then delete their address if that's what they want). As survey creator I have unlimited distribution ability.

Sorry for the confusion

Reactions: Dash
Premium Features