Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

Loser. That's what he is, a HUGE LOSER. A vile, disgusting, evil, dishonest, criminal LOSER.

Other than that, he's a great guy. What's not to like? Especially in an Orange jumpsuit.

image(102).png

Everyone, I have seen evidence that Paul27 is Lithurrrallly Hitler. I do not lie. I don't speak in 26 bold font, all of the time, but trust me on this one. I do not lie, me Paul27 although rich and moans his own name while making love, supremely RICH Paul27 is riding 5 mountain sleds at the same time with enough trailers to fill most parking lots, but i feel inadequate, because he feels like Lithurrrally HITLER on 5 sleds! Badass.

And beyond that, Lithurally, Morning Joe Scabrurbro told Paul27 that Lithurraly that no lies are ever told, well and it is breaking news because I have just become aware that the other candidate raped his great, great grandmother, his great grandmother, his mother, all of his daughters, all of his sons, all of his grandchildren and all of his great, great grandchildren that have yet to be born.

Hillary and MSNBC will verify all facts here.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back