Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

Haven't written a thing that isn't true, correct, and accurate. It's called integrity, and it's valuable. That's why I'm rich and you're not. You are acting like gullible morons, swimming in tRump MAGA lies and BS. Not bright enough to discern fact from fiction. You honestly can't tell when someone is gas-lighting you with coordinated lies. And you're too lazy to educate yourself by performing "Due Diligence" research. Which results in you being too ignorant to know what's best for yourself, what's best for your family, and what's best for our country. You "Drank the Kool-Aid". You're deep into the tRump Cult. Which is sad for you and wasteful / dangerous for our country. I sincerely wish you "All the Best", even though you don't know how, or are too lazy, to seize the opportunity.

All the Best! Hope you enjoy your sled adventures in the great outdoors! Here's a tip: When you see those big vertical things, those are trees. Don't run your sled into them, because it hurts. Hurts both you and your sled. Your tip for the day! You have to start somewhere. All the Best!
Rich too? Wow I bet your Prius has mag wheels!

By supporting Democrats and voting for them, you do in fact support our riding areas disappearing due to them supporting radical progressive environmentalist extremists.
And you're wrong again Cash!

However, I'm glad to see so many on this forum read my "political-soap-box-speech" on "how-to-pull-your-head-out of-your-ass". Good luck with that. All the Best!

You guys mentioned tRump's millionth sexual assault, hanging out with Epstein, openly licking Putin’s boots, worshiping Hitler, and his many felony crime indictments and convictions. All valid reasons tRump should NOT be elected president. At the end of the day, there’s nothing tRump can do to end his joke of a campaign. He’s not kidding when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue, and his base will stand behind him. That’s how cults work.

Donald Trump does have a kryptonite, it's the Pro-Democracy movement. We’re responsible for protecting the Country our forefathers built, and we’re ready to make sure Fascist tRump doesn’t get back in the White House. Carry on! All the Best!

Premium Features

Back