• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Christianity-tolerant... that's funny.

'Murcia was founded on the separation of church and state. It always amazes me that people on the far right who swear by the constitution being the be all end all can't seem to get this thrust their thick skulls.

The founders had the wisdom to separate church and state. That's the only way we could hav the freedom to practice the religion of our choice.

But of course Christian values guided the founders.

You have proved a point I was attempting to make earlier, President Trump simply mentions God and your soft little feelings get hurt. WTF?

J
Jan 15, 2010
The founders had the wisdom to separate church and state. That's the only way we could hav the freedom to practice the religion of our choice.

But of course Christian values guided the founders.

You have proved a point I was attempting to make earlier, President Trump simply mentions God and your soft little feelings get hurt. WTF?

Too bad politicians can't seem to separate church and state... the perversion of religion to suit ones needs for personal gain is what sickens me. if Jesus showed up today and preached what he did 2000 years ago the far right would run him outta town as a "damn liberal hippie".

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Well after watching the news the last 24 hours, the Trump cheerleaders must be very proud of their hero. Well it used to be locker her up. Now the tide has turned and we will now be hearing lock him up. Ah yes, drain the swamp.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Well after watching the news the last 24 hours, the Trump cheerleaders must be very proud of their hero. Well it used to be locker her up. Now the tide has turned and we will now be hearing lock him up. Ah yes, drain the swamp.

We've heard the sky is falling on a weekly basis since inauguration.
Sooner or later you guys are going to realize that your news source is busier trying to create the story than report on it.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
We've heard the sky is falling on a weekly basis since inauguration.
Sooner or later you guys are going to realize that your news source is busier trying to create the story than report on it.

Do you not recall the first year or so of Obama's presidency? It was like this never ending panic from the GOP that some Muslim Kenyan was running our country.

The kettle is getting sick of you calling it black, pot.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Do you not recall the first year or so of Obama's presidency? It was like this never ending panic from the GOP that some Muslim Kenyan was running our country.

The kettle is getting sick of you calling it black, pot.

I've cringed an equal amount at both. It should be a crime that major media outlets are allowed to use the word "News" because they don't provide simple facts they try to create something out of nothing.

There is a reason images like this exist:

press.jpg

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
I have to say, this thread has been very eye opening. I never would have thought that Snowest would have this many libtard moderators and members. You enjoy a sport that for all intents and purposes, the liberal left would love to shut down via emissions regulations and shutting down riding areas because you might be harming a squirrel. I think some of you are products of dilousion. But I guess if hating our president makes you happy, so be it. In my opinion, the more pissed off the left gets, the better job Trump is doing.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
left side

Wow lots of pages in 7.5 more years. what about diapers the land fills be be full. i think i will by some stock in baby diapers. keep up the good work trump......

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I have to say, this thread has been very eye opening. I never would have thought that Snowest would have this many libtard moderators and members. You enjoy a sport that for all intents and purposes, the liberal left would love to shut down via emissions regulations and shutting down riding areas because you might be harming a squirrel. I think some of you are products of dilousion. But I guess if hating our president makes you happy, so be it. In my opinion, the more pissed off the left gets, the better job Trump is doing.

Well said. :face-icon-small-hap

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Very true on the left shutting down the riding areas.
And on the flip side there are the ones who say make America great again and then go out a buy a snowmobile that's not made in America.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apparently only some of us watched polaris_dude's video.

We're not "libtards" just because we disagree with you about some things. You're not all idiots because you disagree with me.

We have a lot in common. Agreeing with everything Trump does just to piss off liberals, blinds you to anything you might disagree with that he does. Seriously, go back and read his tweets from a year ago, and see how many things he complained about Obama doing, or Clinton doing, that he's now doing as well.

In a similar vein, I don't like the overtly oppositional stance many on the left have taken. Just because Trump does it, doesn't inherently mean it's horrible. He's done a few things I do agree with.

I do love this sport, but I also acknowledge that emissions regulations are good for all of us. Some restrictions to protect wildlife are good for the ecosystem. It is definitely possible to go overboard, and in many cases I think that has happened. But before the EPA, and environmental regulations, we had acid rain and rivers that caught on fire. You want to go back to that?

It seems some of you are so focused on pissing off anyone who doesn't agree with you, that you'll cut your nose off to spite your face. What hurts the country as a whole, hurts you too.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I do love this sport, but I also acknowledge that emissions regulations are good for all of us. Some restrictions to protect wildlife are good for the ecosystem. It is definitely possible to go overboard, and in many cases I think that has happened. But before the EPA, and environmental regulations, we had acid rain and rivers that caught on fire. You want to go back to that?
30 years ago there was a need to improve emissions, now its gone over and beyond reasonable. What do you want next some kind of 2-stroke dpf & urea system for your sled??? The EPA's powerful reach has gone to far, it needs to be haltered but anytime someone suggests it the left/libs/eco-terrorists scream bloody murder about acid rain and black smoke stacks. We are clean and have pushed emissions as far as feasibly possible, enough is enough. The best thing you can do now to help the ecosystem is stop overpopulating but wait that infringes on religious beliefs and we cant have that.

Last edited:

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
30 years ago there was a need to improve emissions, now its gone over and beyond reasonable. What do you want next some kind of 2-stroke dpf & urea system for your sled??? The EPA's powerful reach has gone to far, it needs to be haltered but anytime someone suggests it the left/libs/eco-terrorists scream bloody murder about acid rain and black smoke stacks. We are clean and have pushed emissions as far as feasibly possible, enough is enough. The best thing you can do now to help the ecosystem is stop overpopulating but wait that infringes on religious beliefs and we cant have that.

I want to continue to have clean air and water. I don't want to eliminate either the regulations that specify those things, or the agency that enforces it. Capitalism is great at many things. Pricing for externalities isn't one of them. Profit driven companies will harm the environment as much as they are allowed to, if it increases their profits.

That being said, progress continues to be made. The two stroke you're riding now is much cleaner than the two stroke you were riding 20 years ago, heck, even 10 years ago.

I'm all for not overpopulating, and to heck with anyone's religious beliefs about that. The best way to reduce overpopulation is through education.

J
Jan 15, 2010
30 years ago there was a need to improve emissions, now its gone over and beyond reasonable. What do you want next some kind of 2-stroke dpf & urea system for your sled???

im sure your great great grand pappy said that about steam engines too... and I'm sure a lot said that about the e-tec, which I don't think anyone can call anything but a resounding success. I get waaaay less stink eye from non sledders when the only cloud I leave behind me is snow compared to the days of wafting blue smoke. The truth is there are way more people in the world now than 30 years ago, and if this sport is gonna survive it's gonna have to keep innovating. And if keeping emissions down makes hippies happy (or at least less mad) and gives me a quiet motor that lasts long, burns less gas and freakin rips I don't see how that's a bad thing. Sure the cost has gone up abit but when you ride 5000km/year or more the fuel saving is huge. I hope they find a way to take more steps in that direction soon, I'll buy one.

But if you want to follow donnys lead to stop innovation and let the rest of the world step into the 21st century all I gotta say is good luck.

Innovate or die.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
sorry I don't know politics hell cant even spell it lol im just the toothless redneck next door! moding out his lawn mower........ but my 2 stroke is the same one cat released in 07 and mines a 17 ok sorry
face-icon-small-happy.gif
face-icon-small-tongue.gif
......continue on the my president is better then your president fight...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We're not "libtards" just because we disagree with you about some things. You're not all idiots because you disagree with me.

We have a lot in common. Agreeing with everything Trump does just to piss off liberals, blinds you to anything you might disagree with that he does.

In a similar vein, I don't like the overtly oppositional stance many on the left have taken. Just because Trump does it, doesn't inherently mean it's horrible. He's done a few things I do agree with.

You nailed it.
I know I've said it several times while debating with anti Trump people that sometimes he does or says things that I cannot explain or defend.

However, I very seldom hear a liberal admit to any of his successes.

Look at the endless anti Trump protests that turn to riots. One of those riots could very well spark civil warfare. All because people are butt hurt that they don't like our President.
People need to GROW THE F_CK UP!

Premium Features