• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
Did that dude really link the administration's own claims of successes? Holy cow the way they worship DJT is unbelievable. The cult mentality is so strong they went to burn down democracy.

Yup.

Oh yeah, looks like Georgia opened a criminal investigation into Donny pressuring the Secretary of State into “finding votes”. another “first” for Donny-first ex-president under criminal investigation for election interference.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Fox news knowledge is "common sense" to these dudes

d26de0eadd90b12661e743fe8783a3e4.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Sometimes you guys act really stupid , since when did the medical field start calling diseases names that won't offend anybody ? It's about documentation , you people should know that since you enjoy name calling .

Hypocrits , so much better than everyone else aren't you two ?

Everyone is starting to get really tired of you two , about time for a survey .

Reactions: d1100t
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Trump is going to be tied up in court for so long. We haven't even gotten to the New York criminal behavior yet. He doesn't have many lawyers left as he doesn't pay them and gets pissed when they can't bend the law in his favor.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Sometimes you guys act really stupid , since when did the medical field start calling diseases names that won't offend anybody ? It's about documentation , you people should know that since you enjoy name calling .

Hypocrits , so much better than everyone else aren't you two ?

Everyone is starting to get really tired of you two , about time for a survey .

Get over yourself. You don’t like what I’m saying? Stop whining and actually say something coherent...

And regarding the “China virus “ statement? Presidents shouldn’t sound like ignorant bigots, it does nothing for their credibility and does not gain respect. It’s not about it being “offensive “, it’s about acting like a professional when in a position of power...

Reactions: simple

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Cap'n Crunch and PissFace.....
You two lower the bar every day.
You do realize that everyone else on here is embarrassed by you, don't you?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
They have an agenda and hurting people is not thier concern , they have openly stated that . These kind of people are cruel , selfish liars that will say or do what ever it takes . Welfare of people as a whole is not thier concern .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol

You guys showed zero embarrassment for the January 6 riot but yet two independent minded people are making the Trumptards wonder if they can kick people out of a snowmobile website? This is why I keep coming back. Why do you hate including everyone in America? Is your safe space not feel so safe anymore? Where you always so scared of outsiders? The subjects always change but the narrative is the same.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Really ??? Your a fricken idiot , do you really think the majority of us condone that ?

How about all the rioting that you openly accepted and stated ?

Two faced are we ?

Making fun of sledders again ? Why you even here ?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
And there is the classic whataboutism we have been subjected to since January 6th.

Y'all embarrassed yourselves. I'll never forget reading people's comments that they wish certain people (liberals) never got into snowmobiling as it ruins the sport. It showed the true judgemental behavior that exists here. You don't want to grow your sport you want to preserve your own ideals and hate change you didn't ask for. You want to live on an island in a castle and your grand leader Trump does just that.

Really it is just toxic male insecurities manifested into political discussions so it feels like you have the power to keep people off your island. Sorry but your safe space is imaginary.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
And there is the classic whataboutism we have been subjected to since January 6th.

You don't want to grow your sport you want to preserve your own ideals and hate change you didn't ask for.
You are seriously brainwashed , you would have to be a complete idiot to think we don't want the sport move forward .

Technology that's another brainless left thing you guys got going on , who the hell doesn't want technology ?

Anyone here ?

There's guide lines that obviously the instant gratification has no clue or doesn't care about because of the instant gratification mentality .

Where do you even get such brainwashed ideas like that . Is it just a diversion or once again stupidity ?

Is this what you want ?

1612980544426.png

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Loose you two on that last post ?? Probably since you so obsessed with Trump you can't see what's going on with this country nor any of the left if they actually care .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Sorry I had a phone call with my Chinese American coworker. Great guy and treats me with respect for the work I've done in our industry. No politics, just fixing the world's problems. What were you trying to drone on about now?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I'll go on the record and say I truly feel bad for those poor people who once again trusted the Republican party to help them. The fact that Trump was so easily able to take over and change a once great party and turn them into a cult of nationalists just proves the GOP lost its ways many years ago (Sarah Palin? Tea Party? Moscow Mitch?). Will he burn it all down and create a new party? Will Cruz take over? It feels like we are between seasons on the American Political Reality show!

Premium Features