• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HellclimberFilms: Girlyman Tour 2 DVD release

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Got my copy

Hey Rob, received my copy and shirt (Thanks). At first I was caught off guard by the show. But honestly, the longer I watched it the more it grew on me. I think I am so used to watching such extreme movies that it took me a while to realize that your group was made up of people wanting to huck crazy stuff and just plain have fun. I really enjoyed that side of the movie. It's not always about jumping a 200 ft. gap or climbing a 10' wide chute on a 35K sled. I think you guys are on to something good. Also enjoyed the soundtrack, it was a great mix of music. Year after year we see all the movies keep getting better and better. I'm sure yours will do the same and can't wait to watch your progression.
Thanks and hope you guys have a great winter with a ton of snow!!!!!!!!

PS, hope to see some Utah snow in your next film.;)

Ron

thanks for the kind words :D
much appreciated.

like stated, it's not the most extreme film (yet) but it's more about the "human" aspect of riding...having fun :D
That's actually the most important part about riding... i mean, if it ain't fun i won't do it :)

i sure hope there will be a crazy winter with a lot of snow, big airtime, huuge climbs and no avalanches (cause they still freak me out)

some Utah snow would deffo make a cool segment next year :D

Hey Rob,

Finally watched my DVD, once again thanks for sending it and the t-shirt is excellent. I enjoyed the entire DVD. It did start out a little slower than most but it reminded me of how my friends and I ride and was a better representation of how a real day of riding goes. Later on I was impressed with the improvements and air you guys were getting compared to earlier. :) It was different than the real extreme videos but I did enjoy it just as much, this one WILL stay in my collection! Looking forward to next years video I will probably have to buy that one though. Wish you guys the best of luck and if you ever get to my neck of the woods, look me up.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Hey Rob, you should be a shoe in for a chest protector sponsorship. I've never seen so many over the bars chest hits in one movie. That's another plus to your show. It's seems real with minimal editing.

BTW, If I do here you came to Utah and didn't tell me,:mad: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyway, the offer is still extended.:D

Hey Rob,

Finally watched my DVD, once again thanks for sending it and the t-shirt is excellent. I enjoyed the entire DVD. It did start out a little slower than most but it reminded me of how my friends and I ride and was a better representation of how a real day of riding goes. Later on I was impressed with the improvements and air you guys were getting compared to earlier. :) It was different than the real extreme videos but I did enjoy it just as much, this one WILL stay in my collection! Looking forward to next years video I will probably have to buy that one though. Wish you guys the best of luck and if you ever get to my neck of the woods, look me up.

good to hear you got the time to watch it and even better to hear that you enjoyed it a lot :D

there were several reasons to start out slow but one of the reasons was to showcase the progression as the season went on.

you know, different can be good and it's good to hear that you will keep the vid.

and yeah, you will have to buy next years release ;)

Hey Rob, you should be a shoe in for a chest protector sponsorship. I've never seen so many over the bars chest hits in one movie. That's another plus to your show. It's seems real with minimal editing.

BTW, If I do here you came to Utah and didn't tell me,:mad: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyway, the offer is still extended.:D

chest protector sponsorship? hmm, there's an idea.. i will talk to TekWest, B-Wear and all the other makers of such gear :D

i'm still working on the Utah trip so no worries. :)

oh, yeah..i almost didn't forgot
i got some winners now..

summit800rmk
MORSNO
Vertical_Escape
mb1
M.M. 700
skidoojames151
blackcatm7
Standups
WCTHEMI
sled-fiend

pm me your address and i'll send you the coolest DVD of the year...
:cool::D

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Finally got a chance to watch mine... Feel like a jacka$$ for taking so long. Just been busy as HEAALLL!!!

Anyway, everyone already summed it up!! It starts out making you wonder cause you just watch the latest TS but then you realize it's people like your average rider! Out there having fun, pushing their limits, and getting better!! Towards the end their stickin the jumps and having a total blast the WHOLE time!!

It was really refreshing to see a different scene. New personalityies too, which were fun and easy to feel like you knew em. I liked all the 'names'. Thought that was a fun addition and took me back to the older days of watch dirtbiking vids -before I was into sledding. It was more of that old school style; which in this world of HUGE bucks seems to have gotten lost...

Felt like it brought me back to my roots of riding a bit and I REALLY enjoyed it for that reason.

Thanks for the film and the trip down memory lane!!

soo... basically you're saying that you loved it and would recommend it to everyone else?
i thought so.. ;)

that's what we're aiming for this season. :D

btw, it's going to get way better next season, maybe including a trip to the US and even some visitors from the US... :D

Premium Features