• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest T Shirt input please

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Here is the proposal for the Hawkfest 2010 shirts.
Across the front will have the Team Snow Hawk logo..full color
No pocket on the shirt
Long Sleeved
Possibly Red or blue.
Nicer quality shirt that will hold up.

On the back will have the Hawkfest 2010 logo in color and the event sponsor logos in b&w

I have gotten a cost around 10-12 dollars. I don't plan on charging people at the event rather they will be a giveaway and they will be paid through sponsorship.

So guys please give me input on the shirts. I really don't want some plain jane shirt. I like the type that are thicker with the stiching showing. So please please please give me the Hawk riders input please

Thanks guys.

Tam

hawkfest 2010 logo.jpg team snow hawk small.jpg

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
my idea

I think you should get a picture of a fresh covered MTN. side and have look like the only track on it says 2010 and a picture of a snowhawk above it or something. You know what I mean. Keep the sponsor stuff on there somewhere too.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
I am feeling that for sure

What do you think about color?? Long sleeve or short sleeve?

tam

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
long sleeve

I like both too. would it be possible to get hoodies? We need to be able to where these around more so people see this bad asz stufff we do.

What do you want for sponsorship?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
I want to get payed in gum!

But I'm sure as soon as she gets her lazy but up Tammy will have something to say about what she's been working on.

I'd say the sooner these were available the sooner some of us key wackos ought to be wearing these to prepromote the event. I want it to be so big some are turned back, or have to bunk up, it's about the Hawk not the accomodations. Allthough they do look reel nice.

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Let me know when they're ready. I vote short and long sleeves, but no hood. Sign me up for 4 shorts and 4 longs when they're in.

Premium Features